If we win our coaching is great when we lose its horrible?

Lenigmusx

You guys kill me! Some of you treat being a Bills fan the way a Premenstral teenage girl treats her boyfriend. The season will always be a roller coaster ride! ALWAYS! LAst years NEw England team was an aboration and the lost the big one. Perry Fewell has called a couple of bad games on defence. I also feel like we are again having our youth exposed. We just lack disipline in the trenches and we are too fast for our own good! Two things caused our loss yesterday Over persuit and turnovers! Withour turnover the interception and the turnover on downs we would have been up 21-6 at the close of the first half. The screens burned us because we over persue! We are a desperate team this week and it is a must win but don't be a roller coaster stick with these guys and see what the can down when the chips are down!

You guys kill me! Some of you treat being a Bills fan the way a Premenstral teenage girl treats her boyfriend. The season will always be a roller coaster ride! ALWAYS! LAst years NEw England team was an aboration and the lost the big one. Perry Fewell has called a couple of bad games on defence. I also feel like we are again having our youth exposed. We just lack disipline in the trenches and we are too fast for our own good! Two things caused our loss yesterday Over persuit and turnovers! Withour turnover the interception and the turnover on downs we would have been up 21-6 at the close of the first half. The screens burned us because we over persue! We are a desperate team this week and it is a must win but don't be a roller coaster stick with these guys and see what the can down when the chips are down!

:angry:

I agree with you. Win = coaching genius. Loss = coaching retardation.

Get a grip people.