86 years

Justice

You gotta root for the BOSOX. Even if your a Yankee fan.

BTW. I did the math. There are, about 38 Super Bowls already played, that means the Bills will finally win the Super Bowl in 48 years. I'll be 78 then. If I'm still around by then. Pretty depressing isn't it?

Don't you feel at least a little bit pity for the BOSOX and whatever 80 year old fans of the SOX that are still alive? Damn, you guys are harsh.

84362[/snapback]

I do for some yes.

But then FOX shows 21 year olds in the bar attempting to show them as long and suffering Red Sox fans, I just dont buy it.

When this Red Sox team acts like a bunch of professionals, which they have done since the start of the ALCS, they can be easy to root for. All season long, their goofy ways (and the fact that I've never liked the Red Sox because I'm a Yankee fan) annoyed me. But since they beat Anaheim in the divisional series, it's been a focus on baseball instead of the haircuts, the dancing, the hugging, the 37-step handshakes, etc.

Having said that, I'm still for the Cardinals because, well, they're not the Red Sox. But if Boston wins two more....(Pedro voice) "Well, what I can do other than to tip my hat to them and call them my daddy."

Nope, not gonna do it. I'd rather have BF win. No way do I want to see T-Bone talking his stevestojan here forever............. :blush:

Yeah, but even that is better than having to listen to NavyBillsFan the rest of the Yankee fans. :D

Go Sox!

What's the difference if the BoSox win....they just bought it anyways.

Second highest payroll in MLB should win you something.

That's all I've ever heard about the Yanks when they were winning...so what is the difference between them and the BoSox????

About 50 mill???? Same difference between the Cards and BoSox.

That's all I've ever heard about the Yanks when they were winning...so what is the difference between them and the BoSox????

84492[/snapback]

(red sox fan responding) Yeah but, Yeah but, Yeah but, we're not the Yankees.

<_<

Nope, not gonna do it. I'd rather have BF win. No way do I want to see T-Bone talking his stevestojan here forever............. <_<

Go Cards.

84379[/snapback]

This is why I love the Yankee fans...and I get called a team-swapping whore?

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do for some yes.

But then FOX shows 21 year olds in the bar attempting to show them as long and suffering Red Sox fans, I just dont buy it.

84368[/snapback]

I know one of them that didn't live to see it.......Ms Projectile Eye.

This is why I love the Yankee fans...and I get called a team-swapping whore?

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84531[/snapback]

I'm not even watching the WS. My team was beat. I'd just like the Cards to win, whats so difficult about that to grasp. And your above post demonstrates why I'd like to see the Cards win. <_<

I'm not even watching the WS. My team was beat. I'd just like the Cards to win, whats so difficult about that to grasp. And your above post demonstrates why I'd like to see the Cards win. <_<

84566[/snapback]

Well I am sure that BF is pleased that you are on his side for this series...not. :lol:

84492[/snapback]

Forbes Magazine estimated for 2004 that the gate revenue at Fenway was 121 million and that the payroll was 116 million. The Red Sox fans are bankrolling this team.

The situation in New York is very different. They had lower gate receipts than the Sox in 2003 (and presumably in 2004 as well) despite the fact that they are in a stadium with 20,000 more seats and in both the largest and wealthiest metropolitan region in the country. They get their advantage from having the YES Network across said metropolitan area and the fact that every major multinational company in the country has a headquarters in New York City (maximizing luxury box competition and revenue).

There is a difference Gant.