JIM KELLY WANTS TO BUY THE BILLS

fitnbills

What you're failing to get is that JIMBO is getting the group together to keep the Bills in Buffalo. He's nto picking up random Millionares, there is already a demand to buy the Bills and move them, JIMBO is getting people with money who will keep the Bills in Buffalo. I don't understand how you're overlooking this.

I think you're vastly overestimating the power of Jim Kelly in this situation. Truth is, he can help organize this thing, but he's got almost no power in the end.

Look, just because Jim puts together a group with intentions to keep the Bills in WNY doesn't mean they would stay. My argument is that without real ties to WNY it would be pretty easy for wealthy businessmen to at some point make a business decision to move. Remember, most extremely wealthy business people (at least the people who would have the money to buy a professional sports team) got rich by making the decisions that best benefitted themselves financially. For the Bills to stay in Buffalo when they could make more money elsewhere is going to require ownership to show some sort of altruism and my argument is that Jim Kelly can't force that. The only reliable altruism to keep the Bills in WNY is if ownership has some deeper ties to the community and truly wants to keep the Bills here, not just because a Hall of fame QB asked them to keep them here.

the bills will go the highest bidder once Ralph dies...I can't imagine the highest bid will be supported by cash flow from Buffalo.. makes no sense... so the only hope is Ralph sells for less than an auction would bring BEFORE he dies to a group keeping the team in buff. I just can't imagine the other owners approving that , because it would deflate the value of their franchises... hate to say it, but the NFL has simply outgrown poor little Buffalo..