Go Dolphins!

Tipster19

It can't hurt. Being a hardcore fan for almost 4 decades of the Bills and hating on the Dolphins more than any other team I figure if I start pulling for these pukes it might affect the crap results that we turn out year after year. I think that the only thing that is older than me is the ineptness of the Bills.

It can't hurt. Being a hardcore fan for almost 4 decades of the Bills and hating on the Dolphins more than any other team I figure if I start pulling for these pukes it might affect the crap results that we turn out year after year. I think that the only thing that is older than me is the ineptness of the Bills.

I watched the Fins game today after the Bills game. They are for real, this is one very good division.

Yes And we are not one of the good teams in it regardless of our record..Division record 0-2

The Bills are better than they've been playing. It hurts because these losses are to the wrong teams, but they have time to get their act together.

That said, they need some tough love right about now. The Sabres play in Boston on Saturday night...maybe Lindy Ruff can give them a pre-game lashing on his way home. :thumbsup: