Summing up this week in two words...PROVE IT.

1billsfan

Starting with head coach Dick Jauron. You've just signed a contract extension and your team has looked as enthused about playing football as a trip to the dentist office. You want redemption from the tsunami of criticisms coming your way this week? Prove that you were worth the contract extension, beat the Patriots.

Next up Trent Edwards. You recently have been dubbed the next great golden-armed QB of the Buffalo Bills. Since then you have looked like one of the stupidest QBs to ever wear the uniform. Again, you want redemption from the tsunami of criticisms coming your way this week? Prove that you are what we all believed you were, beat the Patriots.

Marshawn Lynch. Yes, I'm calling out Lynch. You need to overcome whatever it is that's preventing you from being the back we all thought you were. You know, the kind of star back that can actually reach triple digits in yards gained. Barry Sanders never had a good offensive line, Walter Payton never had a good offensive line. They overcame it. You always look like your playing hard, but the point is to avoid would be tacklers, not dance around and fall into a pile. Are you as good as we thought? Are you truly a beast? Prove it, make running for 100 yards your goal next week, beat the Patriots while you're at it.

The defense. You all play like a bunch of pansies. Your manhood has been taken away until further notice. I'll repeat my previous comments, you want redemption from the tsunami of criticisms coming your way this week? Prove we are not watching 11 pansies on the field, beat the Patriots.

Leodis McKelvin. You suck as a kick returner and a part-time corner back. Am I wrong? Prove it, show us all why we didn't waste a pick on your sorry ass, return one for a touchdown, beat the Patriots.

Bless you exactly what I was thinking, read my post today!

Very similar indeed! The Bills' reversal of fortune these last two games has been as abrupt as sticking your head in a bucket full of ice water. Regardless of their 5-3 record, they are now clearly the worst team in this division. They aren't as good as the Jets, they aren't as good as the Dolphins, and they certainly aren't as good as the Patriots. They are a bunch of (as someone here today put it so perfectly) posers. Counterfeit Bills. They're frauds. Heartless. Gutless. That is what they will be hearing all this week and next Sunday. Don't like it? Tough, prove us all wrong. Stop going backwards. Stop embarrassing yourselves. Make a stand. Beat the Patriots in Foxborough.

For Bills fans like us, that's how we see this week. I'm sure there are many more fans here who don't want to hear one more single solitary excuse being made for this team. There's your season Buffalo, either beat the Patriots or confirm every horrible and mean thing that'll be written and said about you this week.

Starting with head coach Dick Jauron. You've just signed a contract extension and your team has looked as enthused about playing football as a trip to the dentist office. You want redemption from the tsunami of criticisms coming your way this week? Prove that you were worth the contract extension, beat the Patriots.

Next up Trent Edwards. You recently have been dubbed the next great golden-armed QB of the Buffalo Bills. Since then you have looked like one of the stupidest QBs to ever wear the uniform. Again, you want redemption from the tsunami of criticisms coming your way this week? Prove that you are what we all believed you were, beat the Patriots.

Marshawn Lynch. Yes, I'm calling out Lynch. You need to overcome whatever it is that's preventing you from being the back we all thought you were. You know, the kind of star back that can actually reach triple digits in yards gained. Barry Sanders never had a good offensive line, Walter Payton never had a good offensive line. They overcame it. You always look like your playing hard, but the point is to avoid would be tacklers, not dance around and fall into a pile. Are you as good as we thought? Are you truly a beast? Prove it, make running for 100 yards your goal next week, beat the Patriots while you're at it.

The defense. You all play like a bunch of pansies. Your manhood has been taken away until further notice. I'll repeat my previous comments, you want redemption from the tsunami of criticisms coming your way this week? Prove we are not watching 11 pansies on the field, beat the Patriots.

Leodis McKelvin. You suck as a kick returner and a part-time corner back. Am I wrong? Prove it, show us all why we didn't waste a pick on your sorry ass, return one for a touchdown, beat the Patriots.

AMEN!

Also, someone send a message to Vince Wilfork next week.

1Bills,

I am on board. None of this Edwards this, Losman that, Fewell didn't, Peters can't...

Just beat the damned Pats*. Better yet, beat up on them while you are outscoring them. I know that is an ungentlemanly suggestion for our oh-so-proper coaching staff, but sometimes boys must be boys, eh wot?

Man, except for the part about Lynch, I completely agree. Lynch isn't Barry and no one will be. This guy has done a lot with a little as has Jackson. This O-Line is that bad and I don't think any other back could do any better.

Everything else, right on :angry:

Agreed for the most part, but how can you call out Lynch and not the offensive line? Our highest paid player (highest in history) plays on the o-line and those guys still gave up 5 sacks and only generated 30 yards rushing today. Time for those guys to show that they should even come close to what we are paying them. Peters needs to play lights out for the entire second half of the season if he wants a demand for a new contract to be met with anything but laughter. They need to open up some holes and push some defensive lines backwards (they are one of the biggest o-lines in the league). The o-line really needs to prove it. First guys to get called out - the entire offensive line!