I know it seems like doom and gloom...

Heels20X6

It's only the halfway point of the season. Plenty of time left to hope and pray that our coaching staff is actually watching game tape and figuring out how to fix the holes in this franchise.

The Bills need to find their swagger again. They looked defeated after the didn't convert the 4th and 1/2 yard. Trent was just sitting there moping on the bench. Where was the confident leader that rallied his team when they needed it.

The Defense has got to make the big stop when it counts. They are starting to look eerily reminiscent of the D lasy year when they couldn't buy a stop on 3rd down.

The O-line needs to get a push going. No run game, no respect from the opposing D line. Don't think the Pats are sitting there salivating at the chance to knock Trent around in the backfield because they are rushing 3, guarding our WRs and giving Trent time to look.

Overall, I'm disappointed in the coaching. I am NOT a fan of Dick Jauron, to me the extension was a terrible idea and thus far, since the extension he is 0-2 and has been outcoached on every aspect of the game. Turk Schonert who impressed me with the variations on play calling has reverted to the Steve Fairchild book of "dink and dunk". Perry Fewell needs to learn to make adjustments. Just sad how the D was pushed around the field.

Would it kill the team to take a deep shot with Evans? I mean he is the premier deep threat in the league and the got him running medium route slants?!?

It's only the halfway point of the season. Plenty of time left to hope and pray that our coaching staff is actually watching game tape and figuring out how to fix the holes in this franchise.

The Bills need to find their swagger again. They looked defeated after the didn't convert the 4th and 1/2 yard. Trent was just sitting there moping on the bench. Where was the confident leader that rallied his team when they needed it.

The Defense has got to make the big stop when it counts. They are starting to look eerily reminiscent of the D lasy year when they couldn't buy a stop on 3rd down.

The O-line needs to get a push going. No run game, no respect from the opposing D line. Don't think the Pats are sitting there salivating at the chance to knock Trent around in the backfield because they are rushing 3, guarding our WRs and giving Trent time to look.

Overall, I'm disappointed in the coaching. I am NOT a fan of Dick Jauron, to me the extension was a terrible idea and thus far, since the extension he is 0-2 and has been outcoached on every aspect of the game. Turk Schonert who impressed me with the variations on play calling has reverted to the Steve Fairchild book of "dink and dunk". Perry Fewell needs to learn to make adjustments. Just sad how the D was pushed around the field.

Would it kill the team to take a deep shot with Evans? I mean he is the premier deep threat in the league and the got him running medium route slants?!?

I'd like to know who the MOOK is who told him to challenge that catch. That was disturbing.

I'd like to know who the MOOK is who told him to challenge that catch. That was disturbing.

Again...this coaching staff has me absolutely puzzled....

I know that maybe the Bills talent isn't up to snuff with the elite franchises in this league but something tells me a coach like Jeff Fisher makes this team a SB defender. I mean he's got the Titans at 7-0 with Kerry Collins at QB and a defensive squad that's a "who's that?" of players.

Dick Jauron is NOT a great coach strictly because it seems like he scares himself out of making a critical decision. Despite what some posters might think, he's still a conservative coach who occasionally makes a non-conservative decision.

It is too early to give up the team making the playoffs.

Good teams find a way to win and bad teams find a way to lose...We did it exactly that last two weeks....Jauron seemed to go for the 4th down when a FG would have been fine and went for the long FG twice (got lucky once) when they could have gone for the 1st down especially in the 4th Qtr.

The Defense has no identity. They needed a stop and yet gave away a 8 1/2 minute drive.

Bizarre penalties ruined the game....I thought the punt fake was a great idea...only for SCott to be called for holding.

Edwards took too many sacks...May be he believed his OL will be able to pass protect like they did 2 games ago....This indicates a lack of adjustment by the coaching staff and Edwards...If Jauron and the Bills had taken what was given to them, they would have won the last 2 games....Unfortunately it was the Bills that self-destructed themselves.

I think it is still too early to call it off....The Bills will be there at the end if they can get their act together...Today was their 1st loss at home...If they can win the remaining 4 at home and take 1 road game, they will be ok.

Highs shouldn't have been as high as we acted (4-0) lows aren't as low as they feel now.

We are a young talented football team, and when things go right we are capable of being good, and when things go wrong our inexperience shows and we can look pretty bad. I'm not always a big DJ fan, but I think he will be capable of winning with this team.

We were not in the playoffs at 4-0, and we are not out of them now. Realistically I think we are a 9-7 team at our foundation which early found a way to win some losable games, and now has found a way to lose some winnable games. 4-4 in the second half puts us at 9-7 which is probably about fair, but given our four quick wins and our easy schedule I think 10-6 is very possible. But 5-3 now is about right, and is only this disappointing because we were 4-0. If we split with NE we have a decent shot at the division, and if we get swept by NE we never had a shot at it.

A lot of football left. One game at a time with a lot of optimism, and we will see what happens. A lot of band wagons one could get on, but I'm happy being a Bills fan, and like having a nice young talented team sitting at 5-3.

Highs shouldn't have been as high as we acted (4-0) lows aren't as low as they feel now.

We are a young talented football team, and when things go right we are capable of being good, and when things go wrong our inexperience shows and we can look pretty bad. I'm not always a big DJ fan, but I think he will be capable of winning with this team.

We were not in the playoffs at 4-0, and we are not out of them now. Realistically I think we are a 9-7 team at our foundation which early found a way to win some losable games, and now has found a way to lose some winnable games. 4-4 in the second half puts us at 9-7 which is probably about fair, but given our four quick wins and our easy schedule I think 10-6 is very possible. But 5-3 now is about right, and is only this disappointing because we were 4-0. If we split with NE we have a decent shot at the division, and if we get swept by NE we never had a shot at it.

A lot of football left. One game at a time with a lot of optimism, and we will see what happens. A lot of band wagons one could get on, but I'm happy being a Bills fan, and like having a nice young talented team sitting at 5-3.

Ah, the sweet smell of excuses. Until they start forcing more turnovers, generating some pressure and putting together a semblance of a running game, they're going nowhere fast.