This qoute`says it all

plenzmd1

That was an unbelievably poor call. Ray Lewis just grabbed ahold of Lee Evans, grabbed him right around the waist, basically tackled him. I saw him grab him and I though ‘ok, I just throw the ball at Lee, we’ll get the call, first and goal.’ And instead, they don’t throw the flag, the ball gets tipped and it goes back the other direction. That was as blatant as it gets. Holding, pass interference, we don’t get the call.”

First, let me say I was a big supporter of Drew, thinking his oline was really the problem. But this quote tells me he has lost it as a decision making qb. The call will be made regardless of wheather you throw the ball to him or not. After all, this would be holding and not interference. Throw the ball away, at worst, no call and we kick the field goal to male it a one possesion game. What is he thinking about in the red zone! Throw it where I THINK a guy was held, cmon

It's not 1998 anymore and he's not in NE anymore.  Hasn't he been here long enough to know they don't get those calls?

84262[/snapback]

Like they're going to call it on Ray Ray in Baltimore. Drew is fugging dumb to say that.

I've seen that quote somewhere before? :blush:

84255[/snapback]

I see you thought this unbelievable as well. Oh my, how the "mighty" have fallen. Poor boy needs to go quitlely into the sunset. Living close to DC, i know how putrid Shane is, but get him in and just run 60 times a game. If we do this yesterday, I say we win 6-3