Mark my words, gird your loins...

1billsfan

The Jets are NO DOUBT planning to take the crowd out of the game very early. You can bet that the Jets will go deep in one of their first few plays. The Jets obviously now know that Favre throws interceptions and will not really care all that much if one happens so early in a game.

Let's just all hope and pray that the Bills are ready unlike last weeks when Chad Pennington connected on a deep pass to send a shot to the Bills collective guts so early in that game.

I'm very interested to see how this team plays this week after that lackluster effort in Miami.

The Jets are NO DOUBT planning to take the crowd out of the game very early. You can bet that the Jets will go deep in one of their first few plays. The Jets obviously now know that Favre throws interceptions and will not really care all that much if one happens so early in a game.

Let's just all hope and pray that the Bills are ready unlike last weeks when Chad Pennington connected on a deep pass to send a shot to the Bills collective guts so early in that game.

I'm very interested to see how this team plays this week after that lackluster effort in Miami.

If he goes long it wil be an int. If the Jets qb plays the three step drop The Biil will have a hard time handling it, ala Arizona and Maimi.

I think every team likes to start fast and early but that really didn't affect us last week as we came back by halftime (took the lead as well) and got the ball after the half.

I'm not concerned about that.

I just hope we don't turn the ball over 4 times in the 2nd half again.