Go to Ohio and vote

Republican dirty trick calling registering Dems to vote in another state! What a joke ACORN head!

You do realize that a citizen from Michigan can try to vote in Ohio all they want and it wouldn't work right? Besides, why would the Obama campaign run such a risky tactic when he's up 7% in the polls? Do you think he's as big of an idiot as you?

You do realize that a citizen from Michigan can try to vote in Ohio all they want and it wouldn't work right? Besides, why would the Obama campaign run such a risky tactic when he's up 7% in the polls? Do you think he's as big of an idiot as you?

I dunno, it's surprisingly easy to register to vote in a state. To register in Utah I had to show them like a utility bill. I didn't have a license or any real proof. I mean a electric bill has to be super easy to forge. So all I'm saying is, if you live on the border of Ohio or battleground state... it is possible. And if they say something, all you have to do is say you just moved into a new apt or something.

I dunno, it's surprisingly easy to register to vote in a state. To register in Utah I had to show them like a utility bill. I didn't have a license or any real proof. I mean a electric bill has to be super easy to forge. So all I'm saying is, if you live on the border of Ohio or battleground state... it is possible. And if they say something, all you have to do is say you just moved into a new apt or something.
Scary stuff...I think you must be able to verify your identity...Driver's License, State ID Card, something with a photo issued by the state.

I have a NY drivers license still, so I don't think that helped me at all smile.gif - I voted in the primaries.
Over here you need to meet a 10 point system to open a bank account, get a phone, etc. Maybe should be the same for voting in the states? Have to show a SS card, Drivers license, passport, credit card, etc. Each has a point value, say 3.5. Must produce 3 items of identity to have your registration approved.

Why do I find it hard to believe this second hand information that you have just related to us in such a befuddled manner?

I'd believe it.

I don't even need to wonder if this is the Democratic Party trying to win Ohio, or the Republican Party trying to win Michigan. Either would stoop this low.

true...