HIS NAME IS "HEAD" JACKSON

NewEra

I call him Coe or Coe College.

I usually shout "COE COLLEGE BABY" whenever he does something good when I'm watching the games at the bar. Since no one knows what the hell I'm talking about I take it as an inside joke... With myself.

Guest dog14787
I guess you can call him what you like, but fast freddy is out of football I believe. Marshawn call him Head. So will I. And so should you! Its a swell name

Want a head honcho or Action Jackson, use fast Freddie and get satisfaction. :rolleyes:

fast freddie fits Fred jackson much better in my opinion, at least he's a Fred, the fella doesn't own the word fast, are you kidding me?

I usually shout "COE COLLEGE BABY" whenever he does something good when I'm watching the games at the bar. Since no one knows what the hell I'm talking about I take it as an inside joke... With myself.

Do you then laugh hysterically at you?

Want a head honcho or Action Jackson, use fast Freddie and get satisfaction. :rolleyes:

fast freddie fits Fred jackson much better in my opinion, at least he's a Fred, the fella doesn't own the word fast, are you kidding me?

dudes not that fast. he's tougher and more elusive than he is fast. He definitely has a big HEAD, and its original. fast freddy is ghey and weak

Guest dog14787
dudes not that fast. he's tougher and more elusive than he is fast. He definitely has a big HEAD, and its original. fast freddy is ghey and weak

lol, whatever, to each his own. Head is horrible and Fred Jackson is undeserving, besides athletes usually like their nickname so I'll stick with fast Freddie thanks. :rolleyes: