It was Bledsoe's rating from yesterday's game. It's difficult to look at a number like that and still find a way to defend Drew. Yes his recievers tipped 2 passes that were interecepted but they also caught at least three that they had no business catching. Early in the 1st quarter, Josh Reed made an improbably catch that Drew threw 3 feet over his head. Moulds had two over the middle, one was thrown behind him the other was thrown over his head. It's clearly a give and take at this point.

One thing is clear. We are 1-5 with Bledsoe at the helm this season, I won't even go into the road record for the last two year. Can someone please tell me why we shouldn't change just for the sake of change?

It was Bledsoe's rating from yesterday's game.  It's difficult to look at a number like that and still find a way to defend Drew.  Yes his recievers tipped 2 passes that were interecepted but they also caught at least three that they had no business catching.  Early in the 1st quarter, Josh Reed made an improbably catch that Drew threw 3 feet over his head.  Moulds had two over the middle, one was thrown behind him the other was thrown over his head.  It's clearly a give and take at this point.

One thing is clear.  We are 1-5 with Bledsoe at the helm this season, I won't even go into the road record for the last two year.  Can someone please tell me why we shouldn't change just for the sake of change?

84223[/snapback]

Kill me Mike....spare me the agony of watching that tool kill this franchise.

It was Bledsoe's rating from yesterday's game.  It's difficult to look at a number like that and still find a way to defend Drew.  Yes his recievers tipped 2 passes that were interecepted but they also caught at least three that they had no business catching.  Early in the 1st quarter, Josh Reed made an improbably catch that Drew threw 3 feet over his head.  Moulds had two over the middle, one was thrown behind him the other was thrown over his head.  It's clearly a give and take at this point.

One thing is clear.  We are 1-5 with Bledsoe at the helm this season, I won't even go into the road record for the last two year.  Can someone please tell me why we shouldn't change just for the sake of change?

84223[/snapback]

wow, I was JUST going to go find that number, but NFL.com doesnt give you QB rating till after the MNF game. Anyway, I was gonna guess in the low 40's. Isnt there a minimum you can have in a game? This has to be pretty fugging close.

And you're right... to everyone who wants to bring up the passes that were tipped for INTs, I'd like to point to the play when he had MOULDS WIDE OPEN in the endzone, and threw it, WITH TIME, about 4 feet behind him.

So, I know some of us "saw the light" weeks, months, seasons ago... but Bledsoe Backers, WHERE THE F-CK ARE YOU NOW?

>>>One thing is clear. We are 1-5 with Bledsoe at the helm this season, I won't even go into the road record for the last two year. Can someone please tell me why we shouldn't change just for the sake of change?<<<

Our record is worse with Henry as the starter this year. can we bench him too?

Seriously, most of our offense is piss poor. We cannot bench all of them. I will be at the game on Sunday and would rather watch Drew, however painful, than Shane Matthews.

wow, I was JUST going to go find that number, but NFL.com doesnt give you QB rating till after the MNF game. Anyway, I was gonna guess in the low 40's. Isnt there a minimum you can have in a game? This has to be pretty fugging close.

And you're right... to everyone who wants to bring up the passes that were tipped for INTs, I'd like to point to the play when he had MOULDS WIDE OPEN in the endzone, and threw it, WITH TIME, about 4 feet behind him.

So, I know some of us "saw the light" weeks, months, seasons ago... but Bledsoe Backers, WHERE THE F-CK ARE YOU NOW?

84234[/snapback]

I have been Patient with Bledsoe, but yesterdays performance sealed it. He had a few tipped, but by and large he was all over the place. Failed to lead the reciever, even when he had time he threw the ball behind or above his recievers. In one instance, he got pressure, shook off a guy by doing a 360, then instead of looking, he threw downfield woefully short of his receiver. Had he taken that step and planted his foot he could have had the guy with ease.

I'm done with DB, bring JP in as soon as possible, I hate to get the kid banged up, but we need to get someone back there that isnt shell shocked.

>>>One thing is clear. We are 1-5 with Bledsoe at the helm this season, I won't even go into the road record for the last two year. Can someone please tell me why we shouldn't change just for the sake of change?<<<

Our record is worse with Henry as the starter this year. can we bench him too?

Seriously, most of our offense is piss poor. We cannot bench all of them. I will be at the game on Sunday and would rather watch Drew, however painful, than Shane Matthews.

84235[/snapback]

McGahee should start. That was painfully obvious from yesterday. I doubt that Matthews would do better than Bledsoe, but if they did make that change, I'd be able to live with it.

Losman starts as soon as he's cleared by the doctors. It's time for the Bills to implement the Jacksonville plan from last season.

And it hit Moulds right in the hands and he dropped it.

If you watch the replays, the announcers were clearly stating why the pass had to be thrown the way it was -- there was a "window" of arms in the air and Bledsoe threw it in the only place where there were no arms to block the pass. The ball should've been caught.

Yes, Bledsoe had a lot of bad throws -- but his receivers didn't do much to help him out either. Moulds had the long catch which was sweet. But too many people dropped too many passes (including Reed bouncing one off of his knee), and the running game wasn't getting us anything.

The problem is more than one player and simply putting Mathews in won't accomplish anything.

CW

In one instance, he got pressure, shook off a guy by doing a 360, then instead of looking, he threw downfield woefully short of his receiver. Had he taken that step and planted his foot he could have had the guy with ease.

Before, people would complain that he couldn't escape pressure at all. He's actually been doing a VERY good job avoiding a lot of sacks lately and throwing the ball away. Now people are complaining because after he does a 360 spin to avoid the sack and throws the ball away, he really should've stepped up into the pass and thrown a perfect strike. Riiiiiggggghhhhttt....

As I've said, DB didn't play well at all yesterday. But he wasn't the only one - I'd venture to say nobody looked really good on offense yesterday.

CW

Kill me Mike....spare me the agony of watching that tool kill this franchise.

84230[/snapback]

I had an epiphany this morning, well it might have been a stroke but I'll go with epiphany.

The guy that is now regarded as one of the best coaches, if not the best, in the NFL made the decision that his team was better off without Bledsoe. He'd rather face him twice a season as an opponent rather than have him on his own team.

YET, we still vociferously defend the guy???

Not me, not anymore.

I had an epiphany this morning, well it might have been a stroke but I'll go with epiphany. 

The guy that is now regarded as one of the best coaches, if not the best, in the NFL made the decision that his team was better off without Bledsoe.  He'd rather face him twice a season as an opponent rather than have him on his own team. 

YET, we still vociferously defend the guy???

Not me, not anymore.

84285[/snapback]

I thought you were going to tell me you bought a Suzuki.......hehehe

Yeah I like Drew as a person but loathe him as our QB.

I have been Patient with Bledsoe, but yesterdays performance sealed it. He had a few tipped, but by and large he was all over the place. Failed to lead the reciever, even when he had time he threw the ball behind or above his recievers. In one instance, he got pressure, shook off a guy by doing a 360, then instead of looking, he threw downfield woefully short of his receiver. Had he taken that step and planted his foot he could have had the guy with ease.

I'm done with DB, bring JP in as soon as possible, I hate to get the kid banged up, but we need to get someone back there that isnt shell shocked.

84245[/snapback]

You know Guff, that pretty much sums up how I've felt about Bledsoe, patient...and after yesterday, I've had enough. I've acknowledged his failings and praised his successes (the few there have been)...but I swear yesterday it was finally enough. He's done in Buffalo. I don't think the Jim Kelly in his last year as a Bill looked this bad, and he had a "bad O-line" too. If we switch QB's it's got to be when JP is ready...I'd rather have Drew in there than someone who was playing golf a few months ago.

Before, people would complain that he couldn't escape pressure at all.  He's actually been doing a VERY good job avoiding a lot of sacks lately and throwing the ball away.  Now people are complaining because after he does a 360 spin to avoid the sack and throws the ball away, he really should've stepped up into the pass and thrown a perfect strike.  Riiiiiggggghhhhttt....

As I've said, DB didn't play well at all yesterday.  But he wasn't the only one - I'd venture to say nobody looked really good on offense yesterday.

CW

84269[/snapback]

Stop now...he's just gonna drive you crazy and then kill you...he's done.