3.whitner

4.lynch

5.stroud

6.jackson

7.mitchell

8.greer

9.poz

10.....cant think of anyone for this spot....maybe roscoe

Wish we had more than one lineman in this group.

Isn't doing a pure ranking of talent on a football team kind of like comparing apples to oranges? I mean, each position has such a drastically different role, who's to say that Jackson is a better running back than Mitchell is a linebacker?

It's kind of like saying, "Who was better? Lou Gehrig or Nolan Ryan?"

not sure what the difference is between a position player and any other player. In no particular order:

Evans

Edwards

Lynch

Reed

Stroud

Whitner

Schobel

McGee

Walker

Peters

I think he meant players who play positions. :rolleyes:

Not a bad list. We may actually see Jackson on there soon.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Did you happen to watch the game today? Greer is ALWAYS in the receivers hip pocket. Teams rarely throw the ball his way, and when they do, you see what happens. Just because he didn't come into the league as a highly touted draft pick doesn't change the fact that he's become a true top flight corner in this league. We cannot let him leave as a free agent at the end of this year. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'd much rather lock up jabari long term and let mcgee walk after next year than let Greer leave after this year.

Isn't doing a pure ranking of talent on a football team kind of like comparing apples to oranges? I mean, each position has such a drastically different role, who's to say that Jackson is a better running back than Mitchell is a linebacker?

It's kind of like saying, "Who was better? Lou Gehrig or Nolan Ryan?"

you miss my point....its not the ranking....its that only one lineman is in the group