Bills top ten position players

Tcali

Guest dog14787
Greer is absolutely a better cornerback than mcgee when healthy

With all due respect, although it does seem like Jabari Greer is turning into a shutdown corner and teams are trying to stay away from him more, Mcgee is the total package and then some. So as much as I like Greer ( one of my favorites ) its a little bit of a stretch to put him above a healthy Mcgee in my opinion. I do take Mcgee's big play making into consideration and I will say this , I also think Greer is a big play maker and his best is yet to come.

Greer has changed my mind before and I wouldn't be surprised if he does it again.

We have allot of talent at the CB position :worthy:

We have allot of talent at the CB position :worthy:

too bad we lost a game last week due too the fact that we couldnt replace Mcgee. While I agree we have talent, last weeks loss and the way the dolfags picked on the left side of the field...ALL DAY LONG!

You guys are ridiculously swayed by the media and other opinions.

Greer is much, much better than mcgee at corner. Lynch is just fine although his YPC isnt all that good. Whitner is a playmaker regardless of his INTs.

Even though you make pick up a newspaper in Dallas or San Diego and just read about McGee, Greer's coverage is much better than his. Its not even that close. Guess who all the other teams always pick on?

As to my top 10:

1. Edwards

2. Whitner

3. Evans

4. Greer

5. Lynch

6. Posluszny

then theres a dropoff...

7. Stroud

8. Jackson

9. Reed

10. Mitchell

Honorable mention(in this order): Peters, Walker, Parrish, McGee, Schobel

Certain guys do certain things better than guys listed ahead of them(Parrish's return ability is better than 13th on the list), but overall I'd call Peters a better player than Parrish, and etc.

We lost last week mainly because of 2nd half turnovers and no game changing plays on defense or special teams. McGee is part of that, but some credit also goes to both lines, special teams, Royal and Trent. We'll forget all about last week with a big win against the Jets.

I love that Morman is not topping our list of top positional players any longer. Go Bills!

too bad we lost a game last week due too the fact that we couldnt replace Mcgee. While I agree we have talent, last weeks loss and the way the dolfags picked on the left side of the field...ALL DAY LONG!

Guest dog14787
We lost last week mainly because of 2nd half turnovers and no game changing plays on defense or special teams. McGee is part of that, but some credit also goes to both lines, special teams, Royal and Trent. We'll forget all about last week with a big win against the Jets.

I love that Morman is not topping our list of top positional players any longer. Go Bills!

Didn't Mcgee complain about the approach we used against the fish last weekend, something about playing off the reciever?

Per keepthefaith,

The best thing you can do is get in a receiver’s face and knock down a ball or just get in their face and disrupt the route,” McGee said. ”That’s the only way you’re going to stop it. If you’re playing off you’re basically just saying throw it and I’m going to tackle you.”'

You clearly only read about the bills on places like this message board and don't bother watching the games and forming your own opinion.

No, i watch the games, and i've seen the stats. McGee has played better than Greer, and McGee was top 15 in the league prior to his knee injury.

McGee YPA = 5

Greer YPA = 7

7 YPA= Good

5 YPA= Elite

You guys are ridiculously swayed by the media and other opinions.

Greer is much, much better than mcgee at corner. Lynch is just fine although his YPC isnt all that good. Whitner is a playmaker regardless of his INTs.

Even though you make pick up a newspaper in Dallas or San Diego and just read about McGee, Greer's coverage is much better than his. Its not even that close. Guess who all the other teams always pick on?

As to my top 10:

1. Edwards

2. Whitner

3. Evans

4. Greer

5. Lynch

6. Posluszny

then theres a dropoff...

7. Stroud

8. Jackson

9. Reed

10. Mitchell

Honorable mention(in this order): Peters, Walker, Parrish, McGee, Schobel

Certain guys do certain things better than guys listed ahead of them(Parrish's return ability is better than 13th on the list), but overall I'd call Peters a better player than Parrish, and etc.

I have no problem with your list...and it really proves my point....WE NEED MORE LINEMEN in the top 10. Having our DE as our 14th best position player out of 22.....hmmmm