Fox Cancels King Of The Hill

Steely Dan

King of the Hill was still on the air. this season? :worthy:

Who knew?

Seriously, I thought that show was out of first run years ago. It was OK for about 5 minutes, many years ago. Bobby was cool.

And, yes, American Dad pretty much bites the big one.

Gee, I feel like the only one who likes American Dad... :worthy: Some episodes are kinda lame, but overall I really enjoy it.

Never liked King of the Hill though.

i think it is more watchable than most of the dogfood that Fox serves. I love when family guy got back on and peter lists all of the shows that got cancelled.

Unlike many on this board, King of the Hill was one of my favorites.

Nevertheless, it probably jumped the shark a few years ago, because recent episodes are nowhere near as good as the early ones. The Simpsons suffers from the same exact problem, yet it's at 20 years and counting.

KOTH goes into the record books as the second longest-running animated show ever at 13 seasons.

Unlike many on this board, King of the Hill was one of my favorites.

Nevertheless, it probably jumped the shark a few years ago, because recent episodes are nowhere near as good as the early ones. The Simpsons suffers from the same exact problem, yet it's at 20 years and counting.

KOTH goes into the record books as the second longest-running animated show ever at 13 seasons.

Yeah, I really enjoyed King Of The Hill. American Dad isn't really that good, though. I'd rather see the animated series' over watching the same rehashed TV actors any day, though.

King of the Hill was still on the air. this season? :thumbsup:

Who knew?

Seriously, I thought that show was out of first run years ago. It was OK for about 5 minutes, many years ago. Bobby was cool.

And, yes, American Dad pretty much bites the big one.

I dunno, I think King Of the Hill was great...I guess I am in the minority on that...I personally loath Family Guy, and American Dad is very similar. I think they are just kind of cheap and stupid. King is just a little more thoughtful than most animated shows, so I can understand its' limited appeal. It could easily be a live action show, rather than animated. It was funnier when Mike Judge was still producing it, but he left to work on other projects...he still did the voice of Hank.

Incidently, for anyone who wathces Californication, or was a fan of Lucky Louie, try to wrap your brain around the fact that the personwho does Bobby Hills voice is the little dark haired chick who played Louies' wife, and is the wife of Duchovneys' agent on Californication...I found that out while watching Lucky Louie, and her character is bending over nude, asking her husband to look at her a**hole...

I dunno, I think King Of the Hill was great...I guess I am in the minority on that...I personally loath Family Guy, and American Dad is very similar. I think they are just kind of cheap and stupid. King is just a little more thoughtful than most animated shows, so I can understand its' limited appeal. It could easily be a live action show, rather than animated. It was funnier when Mike Judge was still producing it, but he left to work on other projects...he still did the voice of Hank.

Incidently, for anyone who wathces Californication, or was a fan of Lucky Louie, try to wrap your brain around the fact that the personwho does Bobby Hills voice is the little dark haired chick who played Louies' wife, and is the wife of Duchovneys' agent on Californication...I found that out while watching Lucky Louie, and her character is bending over nude, asking her husband to look at her a**hole...

And while on that topic... Louis CK is one of the funniest Mo Fo's out there. My wife and I laughed until we cried watching his standup routine on TV a few weeks ago. That bit about the deer? Freaking hilarious.

So Very NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

And while on that topic... Louis CK is one of the funniest Mo Fo's out there. My wife and I laughed until we cried watching his standup routine on TV a few weeks ago. That bit about the deer? Freaking hilarious.

So Very NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

A little trivia, Louis C.K. was a writer for Letterman.