Wacka, If You Dont Mind My Asking

I don't live in SF, but about 30 miles away, so I didn't vote on it (I voted about 10 days ago by permanent absentee ballot). It is a city measure (the city and county of SF .

It says that they won't arrest anyone for prostitution, there are no provisions to go after sex-slaves rings (big in the area -they have busted housed with 30 or more Asian prostitutes in them in other places in the area) or child prostitution.

The mayor, DA, and neighborhood groups are against it.

I would vote no. SF is enough of a cesspool as it is.

I don't live in SF, but about 30 miles away, so I didn't vote on it (I voted about 10 days ago by permanent absentee ballot). It is a city measure (the city and county of SF .

It says that they won't arrest anyone for prostitution, there are no provisions to go after sex-slaves rings (big in the area -they have busted housed with 30 or more Asian prostitutes in them in other places in the area) or child prostitution.

The mayor, DA, and neighborhood groups are against it.

I would vote no. SF is enough of a cesspool as it is.

If it passes there would need to be restrictions put on it that I think would be easily made. Zoning, age restrictions taxes and licensing.

Except it's SF, they aren't logical. You have a Board of "Stuporvisors" that is more worried about plastic bags in supermarkets, banning fois gras (they force feed the geese), costing the city billions by taking over the PG&E system in the city, and other non-important things. SF has the lowest % of children of any major city in the country. People are sick of finding syringes in almost every playground and park in the morning. Walk down Market Street (the main drag) just before the stores open. They are all washing the urine off the sidewalk. They don't do anything to stop bums from sleeping on the lawn in front of the nice city hall. It is a very beautiful city, but tourists do say, why don't they do something about the nuts and bums wandering around. Some idiots even are trying to get the Sewage plant named after Bush. What a waste of time and money.