Halloween night

Zona

Anyone watching Ghost Hunters live, or some scary movies?

My daughter and I are watching Ghost Hunter's now, and we rented Nightmare on Elm Street and The Fog for later. She has seen neither, and is looking forward to it.

What are you watching tonight?

Anyone watching Ghost Hunters live, or some scary movies?

My daughter and I are watching Ghost Hunter's now, and we rented Nightmare on Elm Street and The Fog for later. She has seen neither, and is looking forward to it.

What are you watching tonight?

Watching Ghost Hunters live, drinking beer, passing out candy (kids are just about done now), and reading/posting here.

I guess that qualifies as multi-tasking. :devil:

Obama Commercials! :devil:

Nothing scary really.

The scariest thing I have ever seen on TV was a TV movie made in the 70s on ABC with Karen Black called Trilogy of Terror. The part with the statue is great and will have you looking at the nooks and crannies of your place if you watch it late at night.

Watching Ghost Hunters live, drinking beer, passing out candy (kids are just about done now), and reading/posting here.

I guess that qualifies as multi-tasking. :devil:

There is another ghost hunter type show on the Travel channel as well. Kinda watching them both. Here its only 630, so we still have lots of kids coming by...

A two hour special on exorcisms from the History Channel that I recorded earlier today.

Speaking of exorcisms I once had a car that became possessed by the Devil. I paid a Priest to exorcise the Devil out. Unfortunately, the check I wrote him bounced and the car was repossessed. :devil:

I dug out my Dad's old tapes of the original Frankenstein, Mummy, Dracula, & Wolfman. Karloff, Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr... Classic stuff!

I watched one of those this week with Karloff and Legosi. It had 3 short stories, based on Edgar Allen Poe. I think it was called Tomb of Horrors. I liked the one where Legosi walled up his wife and Karloff in the basement and proceeded to have what looked like an acid trip, but was meant to be a haunting. I like the old classics.

No kids for the second year. I live in a ~500 unit apartment complex and there are very few kids here. Anticipating that, I bought a small bag of snickers- looks like I'll have them all. Ended up watching 100 Scariest Movie Moments on Bravo.

A two hour special on exorcisms from the History Channel that I recorded earlier today.

Speaking of exorcisms I once had a car that became possessed by the Devil. I paid a Priest to exorcise the Devil out. Unfortunately, the check I wrote him bounced and the car was repossessed. :devil:

Sounds like blessing in guise

I watched, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown(hey it's the best Charlie Brown cartoon ever), The Invisible Man(Claude Rains' greatest performance), The Old Dark House(If you have not seen this film put it in your netflix, great James Whale thriller with Karloff, Charles Laughton, Melvyn Douglas & Gloria Stuart) & The Phantom of the Opera(the silent with Chaney). Ahhh, I love Halloween.