The only endorsement Obama ever needed,

They all will. On the upside he can support those making less than 250,000 er ah 200,000 ah 150,000 or something like that.

No they are not all lazy but hey are all black.

And of course black people are dumb, and don't have the ability to vote for Obama for real reasons. They just look at his skin color and don't give it a second thought.

So, you just agreed that black people dumb and only vote for Obama because of his skin color, and not because of the issues?

No just like anyone they are not all done but they are voitng based on skin color .Why would 95 percent be voting of Obama? A number of interviews confirm that.

I am not voting for Obama because he is black , its because he is a Communist by his philosophy.

No just like anyone they are not all done but they are voitng based on skin color .Why would 95 percent be voting of Obama? A number of interviews confirm that.

I am not voting for Obama because he is black , its because he is a Communist by his philosophy.

90% of black voters voted for Gore. So the best you can say is that 5% are voting for Obama due to skin color.

Lol @ your communist philosphy beliefs. That just tells me you have clearly not listened to a word Obama has said, and you are only listening to what McCain is saying Obama said.