Palin genius strikes again

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think I was making a joke?

"The Plumber and Ms. Palin."

The Governor is having a hard time in Alaska when Joe the Plumber makes a service call. Someone makes a bad joke that Joe should be the Chief of Staff and the Governor takes this as a serious suggestion. Hilarity ensures. Lots of scatological humor, toilet jokes, riffs about cleaning out the pipes, etc. See pilot for details.

IDK if you were or not but it's a hell of an idea and might pave the way for one hell of a 2012 run if all goes well. It would be another sad day in America but we ask for this kinda sh--.

"Does my experience in reality TV seeking the approval of millions of shallow and uninformed Americans every week makes me uniquely qualified to be your next President of the United States? Darn tootin'! :lol:"

Sadly, the way American politics works...that's probably not far off the truth.

"The Plumber and Ms. Palin."

The Governor is having a hard time in Alaska when Joe the Plumber makes a service call. Someone makes a bad joke that Joe should be the Chief of Staff and the Governor takes this as a serious suggestion. Hilarity ensures. Lots of scatological humor, toilet jokes, riffs about cleaning out the pipes, etc. See pilot for details.

Yeah, Hollywood likes taking successful formulas and reworking them. Joe the Plumber will be Schneider.

Bronson Pinochet as the wacky Russian next-door-neighbor.

But every time he walked out of the house it would be an international incident because she would see Russians invading American soil. Kind of like those wacky seven German spies that landed on Long Island in 1944 and ten minutes later got arrested. Then a few of them were executed at the tribunals that Bush used as his model a few years back. What fun!

Kind of a cross between Zaa Zaa Gabor and Fran Dresher. Brilliant!! :D

Well I was thinking more of the Russian woman on Hogan's Heros.

But I think this just might be the thing to bring this board together, writing the pilot. I think there's enough of us where we can write the contracts so we all make $249,999.99 per year. :devil:

But I think this just might be the thing to bring this board together, writing the pilot. I think there's enough of us where we can write the contracts so we all make $249,999.99 per year. :devil:

For Halloween. Heidi has a small part. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EFUQCQpEtE

But I think this just might be the thing to bring this board together, writing the pilot. I think there's enough of us where we can write the contracts so we all make $249,999.99 per year. :D

Agreed, can you imagine the Walton angle.... night Sarah, night John... night Vasilli, no, gosh darn it I forgot to check my script.... Night all you nice helpful men... :devil:

Meanwhile out on the Ididarod course Scott sleeps with his dogs... or is in peril in "the Most Dangerous Catch."

I am sure we have a good accountant here? We could probably use those loopholes to effectively bring home twice that!