Positively shocking!!!!!!

So, dirtbag libtards send a 9 year to yank out signs because they don't have the balls to do it themselves, then cry about it.

And a 9 year old learns that sometimes there are consequences for !@#$ with stuff that isn't yours.

Good times all around! :lol:

So, dirtbag libtards send a 9 year to yank out signs because they don't have the balls to do it themselves, then cry about it.

And a 9 year old learns that sometimes there are consequences for !@#$ with stuff that isn't yours.

Big deal, while that little--and heroic--9 year old got his hand burned those two McCain supporters that were plotting to murder Obama are getting a@@ rammed in jail right now. :wallbash:

I agree that the child's parents should be shot.

I've had a McCain sign stolen from my front yard, as well. I now have it in my front window.

Big deal, while that little--and heroic--9 year old got his hand burned those two McCain supporters that were plotting to murder Obama are getting a@@ rammed in jail right now. :lol:

God bless that little 9-year old thieving bastard. A petty vandal that changed the world. Let's buy him a paver.

The amazing thing is the guy had wired the signs, had a yellow warning sign, had video cameras rolling and it looked like the kids parents may have been in the background encouraging the swap out of a Mccain banner to an Obama one.

last night I was driving by one of the local pumpkin patches, place was closed for the evening. I noticed a SUV parked nearby with headlights pointed onto the patch. Out in the field was 2 kids maybe 6 and 8 and their parents grabbing up pumpkins. On the back of the SUV was a bumper sticker for McCain and one of those my student is an honor student stickers.

looks like parents are setting great examples for their children.

The little bastard deserved it. :lol:

Republicans steal Democrat signs and Democrats steal Republican signs. What a bunch of BS. Just let people exercise their right to free speech. Those signs are a waste of time anyway. I've never driven past one of those signs and said y'know I should really vote for that guy because if a stranger supports him so should I.

:lol:

What always amazes me... All sides of the issues, parties... Especially local politics. Why spend all the money on signage?... The just don't work and are not worth the expense.

Really... It is always funny seeing stuff like this especially with the dolts thinking that taking the sign down is actually going to help...

If anything... It is pissing people off seeing all the signs from each side.

That and lieing on exit polls! :lol::wallbash:

The amazing thing is the guy had wired the signs, had a yellow warning sign, had video cameras rolling and it looked like the kids parents may have been in the background encouraging the swap out of a Mccain banner to an Obama one.

last night I was driving by one of the local pumpkin patches, place was closed for the evening. I noticed a SUV parked nearby with headlights pointed onto the patch. Out in the field was 2 kids maybe 6 and 8 and their parents grabbing up pumpkins. On the back of the SUV was a bumper sticker for McCain and one of those my student is an honor student stickers.

No, it's the fault of video games, rap music and books. :lol:

It may very well be that they were stealing the pumpkins. However, I do know that two pumpkin patches that I have been to in the Raleigh area with my kids over the years both had boxes where you could pay by the honor system if you showed up after hours.