Al Franken

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. I dont either. But if its that important that you know who I'm voting for, its out there.

It's not really THAT important, but it doesn't matter since all your excess wealth are belong to us, and by us, i mean the lazy of America.

OK. Kanook man. IF you could vote for the POTUS, who would you vote for, and why? :wallbash:

Not sure.

I voted conservative when I generally used to vote Liberal here because I felt that the Liberals were too lax on crime as well as how well the economy was doing under the current regime.

I think Obama sells himself very well and the previous regimes have turned people off from the Republican party that they're in a, "anything's better than Bush" mood.

To be honest, I really don't know. I don't think either candidate is fit to be the POTUS. I probably wouldn't end up voting but if I had to, it would be McCain because I don't believe in a lot of wealth distribution. I live in a country where it's very prominent and things are not better off.

Yeah really! Shame on you for not instantly memorizing all of erynthered's inane banter for future reference.

Again you show you stupidity. The search function is idiot friendly. Though you may have to ask your neighbors two year old to walk you threw it. If she/he cant do it for you, ask DCTom, his tolerance is famous.

Again you show you stupidity. The search function is idiot friendly. Though you may have to ask your neighbors two year old to walk you threw it. If she/he cant do it for you, ask DCTom, his tolerance is famous.

Would you at least mind spelling things correctly when you're insulting people for their stupidity? If you don't, it just becomes too ironic for my blood.

Is English your first language? Your post should read- Again you show your stupidity. The search function is idiot friendly but you may have to ask your neighbor's two year old to walk you through it. If he/she can't do it for you ask DC Tom. His tolerance is famous.

Is English your first language? Your post should read- Again you show your stupidity. The search function is idiot friendly but you may have to ask your neighbor's two year old to walk you through it. If he/she can't do it for you ask DC Tom. His tolerance is famous.

It doesn't "change" the fact that you're still an idiot.

Threw and threw. :wallbash:

< for sage>

Yeah really! Shame on you for not instantly memorizing all of erynthered's inane banter for future reference.

ElegantIdiot refering to someone's else 'inane banter'? :wallbash::P

Now i gotta go back and read the whole thread....

Would you at least mind spelling things correctly when you're insulting people for their stupidity? If you don't, it just becomes too ironic for my blood.

Eryn's a grandmaster of that kind of irony.

You just kind-of get used to it after a while.

Eryn's a grandmaster of that kind of irony.

You just kind-of get used to it after a while.

The spelling of that word didnt change the fact that he's an idiot. And its apparently clear to you by your post above.

Your kind of irony comes in pill form you take each day. Happy Halloween! :lol: