• Hell
    • Witches
    • Warlocks
    • Wizards
    • Poltergeists
    • Bigfoot
    • UFO's
    • Aliens

About a year after Grandma died my parents were visiting my Grandfather. They would always ask him if any of the other relatives came to visit. He said that my grandmother had stopped by for a visit

He died a couple days later :wallbash:

I've heard this type of thing dozens of times. My Mom is a geriatric nurse, and has been around many deathbeds. Sorry for your loss but you know they are together again.

Sorta related, but just off the main vein here . . .

Friend of mine works for a cemetery. High mucky-muck in management . . . Always says that it's not cemeteries that you need to be afraid of . . . no one dies in a cemetery. Take a Ouija Board to a hospital and it will drag you through the halls . . .

Rod Serling died at Strong Memorial Hospital on their ICU unit. I used to work there and a lot of comments were made but nothing believable.

I saw a ghost once. Downstairs taking to my cousin in a darkened room, only my cousin was upstairs at the time and no one else was downstairs but me.

Once while watching tv in the finished basement I heard the chairs moving across the floor in the kitchen, wnet upstairs to see who was home. No one was.

As a small child I had to attend the funeral of an aunt, later at the wake I turned a corner and there stood the dead aunt.

No one told me she had a twin sister.

I saw a ghost once. Downstairs taking to my cousin in a darkened room, only my cousin was upstairs at the time and no one else was downstairs but me.

Once while watching tv in the finished basement I heard the chairs moving across the floor in the kitchen, wnet upstairs to see who was home. No one was.

As a small child I had to attend the funeral of an aunt, later at the wake I turned a corner and there stood the dead aunt.

No one told me she had a twin sister.

:wallbash:

How bad did you freak out?

I agree

I checked Aliens but not UFOs. There's most like life in other parts of the Universe, but I don't think they're flying to earth to mutilate cows and give rednecks an anal probe

Shouldn't UFOs be the only one that everybody believes in?

By definition they are Unidentified Flying Objects......and since there have been numerous flying objects that have never been properly identified......then UFOs 100% exist.

This isn't to say that the objects are aliens(or whatnot).....just that they are UFOs.

Shouldn't UFOs be the only one that everybody believes in?

By definition they are Unidentified Flying Objects......and since there have been numerous flying objects that have never been properly identified......then UFOs 100% exist.

This isn't to say that the objects are aliens(or whatnot).....just that they are UFOs.

Very true

I guess I just equated UFOs = Alien Abductions and Anal Probes

I've seen a few UFOs in my life. Most notably when I was a kid. I was at Putt-Putt with my family and this silver delta shaped aircraft flew overhead at a low altitude :devil:

To this day I, my parents, and my brother do not know what we saw for sure

My guess is it was a Stealth prototype

Very true

I guess I just equated UFOs = Alien Abductions and Anal Probes

I've seen a few UFOs in my life. Most notably when I was a kid. I was at Putt-Putt with my family and this silver delta shaped aircraft flew overhead at a low altitude :D

To this day I, my parents, and my brother do not know what we saw for sure

My guess is it was a Stealth prototype

It should have been black but it was probably an experimental aircraft.

Interesting fact about the stealth fighter. When they first tested the design of the fighter they put it on a pole a distance away from the test center. When they turned on the radar system it showed nothing. Figuring the model had fallen off the pole they walked down to put it back up. It wasn't until a bird landed on it that they could see it. :lol:

That must have freaked those guys out pretty good! :devil: