Halloween outfits for the game this Sunday??

EndZoneCrew

Looking at the tunnel end zone, look to the left ... first row atop the luxury box roofs. You'll see a "J" and a "P" ... And it doesn't stand for "Just Plain happy to be Bills fans" ...

84149[/snapback]

Tunnel Endzone....thats where we are....right above the tunnel...so I should look to my right...nice

Tunnel Endzone....thats where we are....right above the tunnel...so I should look to my right...nice

84154[/snapback]

Would wearing my Bledsoe Jersey with one of those "special" helmets on be distasteful? I was thinking about buying a window from home depot and carrying it around too, and licking it every time it got frosted over.

Get a hefty garbage bag poke two arm holes in it. Then spray paint 68 on it and overfill it with dog stevestojan and go as Mike Williams. Oh yeah and wear a matador hat with it.

84213[/snapback]

oh..he's not that bad

steve....you still in for breakfast? I may be driving by myself if interested

84192[/snapback]

Well, i don't want you to have to go that early on my expense! But if you guys are going, I'm in. If no one else wants to nut up, I can meet you whenever.. let me know

Well, i don't want you to have to go that early on my expense! But if you guys are going, I'm in. If no one else wants to nut up, I can meet you whenever.. let me know

84267[/snapback]

Well I will be calling people throughout the week...Tater and I are in for sure...