Injuries Cannot Be An Excuse

Bottom line is that the players that are going to be on the field need to play better. There is no way this team should not have a good run game. There needs to be some GD fire in that locker room and for these players to take it upon themselves to step it up a notch on the line. I think players like Stroud and Peters need to show some leadership and play lights out for this game against the Jets. This team can play a lot better and it starts on Sunday!!!

I really hope they come out and make a statement in front of the home crowd....

Bottom line is that the players that are going to be on the field need to play better. There is no way this team should not have a good run game. There needs to be some GD fire in that locker room and for these players to take it upon themselves to step it up a notch on the line. I think players like Stroud and Peters need to show some leadership and play lights out for this game against the Jets. This team can play a lot better and it starts on Sunday!!!

I really hope they come out and make a statement in front of the home crowd....

I agree totally they need some fire some passion something that was definitely not there last week. There was no swarming to the ball on defense and the look on Trent's face was like he had a hangover.

Please team show half the enthusiasm your fans have and there will be nothing you can't accomplish.

Last week was just an off week. Lots of media attention after the SD win plus first divisional game on the road just got to them a bit. Still though, if Edwards hadn't fumbled the ball at the Miami 35 this game is different, no doubt. Point is we played a s*it game a were still in it.

Home game, fans going crazy, players eager to erase last week = BILLS WIN!