Joe the Plumber leaves John flushed

PastaJoe

Joe Wurzelbacher, aka Joe the Plumber, has become an integral part of John McCain's presidential bid, but it appears the Arizona senator's campaign and the now-famous Toledo plumber need to work on their communication skills.

McCain aides told CNN's Dana Bash Wurzelbacher would appear with the Republican presidential candidate at his first campaign event in Defiance, Ohio. But in what was a slightly awkward moment for McCain, Wurzelbacher was nowhere to be seen when the Arizona senator called out for him.

A campaign aide later said Wurzelbacher had "decided not to come" and may join McCain later in the day.

But reached at his home by CNN's Mary Snow, Wurzelbacher said it was "news to him" that he was supposed to be at the McCain rally. Wurzelbacher said nobody from the McCain campaign confirmed he was attending the event and called the incident a "miscommunication."

Wurzelbacher also said he is headed to Philadelphia for a charity event unrelated to the campaign and has no plans to meet up with McCain today.

UPDATE: Contacted by CNN a second time, Wurzelbacher said the campaign only called him to confirm after the event in question already took place. He will now try to meet up with McCain later in the day.

Wurzelbacher also said he had gotten an initial call about coming to the morning rally, "but no one called back to confirm," and was "not happy" that McCain had called out his name and he wasn't there.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Did Biden ask him to stand up and take a bow?

And what does this have to do with the fact that Turkeys can't fly.

Turkeys can fly short distances. I had one fly over the hood of my car as it was crossing the street. And there are some around here that fly up into the trees to sleep at night to avoid the wild dogs.

And the point is that McCain's campaign is so out of sync they don't even know if the guests they're introducing are there.

McCain and Palin haven't given a speech since the last debate without making him a focal point of their speech.

in-te-gral (Adj.) Belonging as an essential part of the whole; necessary to the completeness of the whole; complete or whole.

Sorry Joe the poster, he is neither. Nice try though!!

in-te-gral (Adj.) Belonging as an essential part of the whole; necessary to the completeness of the whole; complete or whole.

McCain even brought him up again on Larry King last night after rambling something about release the tapes, I don't know whats on them, but release them. My wife looked at me and said...."What the hell is he talking about" as I'm sure 80% of the people listening did as well.

If Joe the Plumber has not become an integral part of the McCain/Palin message than nothing has....

They named a portion of their campaign the "Joe the Plumber" tour last week.