Peter King's Picks

!@#$ Peter King. What does he know? He's a shill for big market teams. He loves Brett Favre.

Wait. He took the Bills?

Peter King is great. Best NFL writer around. Very good pick. Great guy.

A champion to small market team, lol.

PK is a tool that promotes himself wherever he can.

15? splain.

I was wondering myself so I took the liberty of calling Peter King (We exchanged numbers a while back at a real kicking party)

He said, and I'm going off memory here, so bare with me:

The Bills end up with 27, so at one point they will have 17. Assume The Jets are trailing 17-6 (having scored two field goals themselves). They then score a touchdown. Down 17-12, Man Genius out-thinks himself, and decides that if he goes for two, it can be a three point game. Instead Favre gets sacked by (of all people) McCargo, fumbles, and allows McCargo to pick up the lose ball, who then proceeds to take it back for what would be two points in Buffalo favor, if it were college rules. Therefore, The Jets are down 17-12. The Bills follow by putting up a touchdown, making it 24 - 12. The Bills hold them to field goal range. They settle. 24-15. The Bills finish with a field goal and ta da.

I said, are you sure McCargo is in on the stop for the pivotal two-point conversion. He said yes.