Incredibly Touching

Cugalabanza

There was a time, before the Great Board Crash, when I was among the elite posters on this board, with well over 2,500 posts and six shiny blue squares under my avatar. Then the unthinkable happened. I was robbed of more than 1,000 posts and my blue square status was downgraded to less than the maximum. Can you imagine? I was, in effect, on the same level as many of you jackasses and shmucks who have never even known the glory of six blue squares! Did I hang my head and cry about it? Sure, for a little while. But then I got back on that horse. And I worked my posting ass off! And right now at this moment, I am just one post away from reclaiming my rightful position as better than most of you. I think this proves that anything is possible if you are as amazing and special as I am. Let this be an inspiration to you all. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say, You're Welcome!

Congrats Gingo on achieving such lofty status. I suppose you'll be trading in your Ford LTD for a Lincoln Town Car?

You people are all bastards and I don't need noneya! I'll invite Derek Fine over and we'll enjoy candy corn all night long, so :FU!

:lol::lol::lol:

Jumpin G. Hossafat, will you let it go? (Mr. Sphere, try to bring back that exclamation: Jumpin G. Hossafat) Tell everyone that all the six-blue-square people are usin it. :blink:

There was a time, before the Great Board Crash, when I was among the elite posters on this board, with well over 2,500 posts and six shiny blue squares under my avatar. Then the unthinkable happened. I was robbed of more than 1,000 posts and my blue square status was downgraded to less than the maximum. Can you imagine? I was, in effect, on the same level as many of you jackasses and shmucks who have never even known the glory of six blue squares! Did I hang my head and cry about it? Sure, for a little while. But then I got back on that horse. And I worked my posting ass off! And right now at this moment, I am just one post away from reclaiming my rightful position as better than most of you. I think this proves that anything is possible if you are as amazing and special as I am. Let this be an inspiration to you all. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say, You're Welcome!

:(:lol:

You forgot to add LAMP on this thread. :lol:

Remember when we were able to rate other posters? Good times man, good times. :blink:

You still can

SONOFABITCH! My invite got lost again?

Ummm, lost, ok. :lol::lol:

Oh, I'll be there. I'm going as someone with only two blue squares. I just picked up my Assclown costume this morning.

Why do you need a costume? :lol:

as of the time of this post....I'm 19 away BITCHES!!! Soon my name will be synonymous with Gringo Starr!!

as of the time of this post....I'm 19 away BITCHES!!! Soon my name will be synonymous with Gringo Starr!!

And poor me with my measly three squares... alas, I remember prior to the great crash I had four or five squares. With six squares your credibility score automatically goes up 10 fold... ya lucky duck.