RIOTS NEXT WEEK?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he is elected...I'd bet $1000 he doesn't live to finish his term. We've had what 2 plots already? I'd hate to be a SS agent.

I can guarantee you that there are plots to kill every president. That's the reason for the SS. We live in a country of 300 million and a certain amount of them are crazy enough to want to kill the president. How is Obama any more likely to be assassinated than McCain?

How is Obama any more likely to be assassinated than McCain?
You're not that dumb are you? There are these organizations still like the KKK and the Skinheads. Some of these wackos are bound to be in their backwoods Alabama cabins plotting away.

You're not that dumb are you? There are these organizations still like the KKK and the Skinheads. Some of these wackos are bound to be in their backwoods Alabama cabins plotting away.

Lol. you are assuming they would be smart enough to figure out how to kill anyone ever :rolleyes:

Naw I kid, there has already been one attempt on Obama.

I have a sneaky suspicion that one way or another, we will see rioting in the inner cities next week after the election.

Either there will be riots because of the joy of the first black president, or there will be outrage that he didn't win and the system is corrupt and unfair.

There have been riots of celebration over World Series victories, riots over the Rodney King verdict, and riots over unfair treatment of minorities. This event could bring all those emotions together at one time, and it could be explosive and country wide.

I hope nothing happens, but prepare yourselves nonetheless, because it could get ugly.

Yeah the rioting was out of control last night. :blink:

Yeah the rioting was out of control last night. :blink:

True that. The only people acting like a-holes were the McCain/Palin people booing Obama at McCain's concession speech. I think we're going be more worried over the next eight years over what the militia-mentality, bunker-in-the-back-yard people are going to resort to.

True that. The only people acting like a-holes were the McCain/Palin people booing Obama at McCain's concession speech. I think we're going be more worried over the next eight years over what the militia-mentality, bunker-in-the-back-yard people are going to resort to.

You're right. They acted like babies, big surprise I know.

After WWII people danced in the streets and hugged complete strangers. I wasn't there...but I've seen the photos.

I never expected to live to see something like that in my lifetime, particularly not after a political race.

You people who think so little of human integrity that you SERIOULY thought "blacks" would riot in glee ought to take a long look internally. Maybe it's time for a little attitude adjustment.

Oh and if you watched any of the celebration there were white, black, Asian, Hispanic, young, old, male, female. The only label I can think of for such a diverse group is "Americans".

Yeah, and the bitches in the media who acted like babies for 8 years were great too...and people talking about moving to another country were awesome too.

Stop the hypocrisy. You and other liberals to me are a complete joke.

After WWII people danced in the streets and hugged complete strangers. I wasn't there...but I've seen the photos.

I never expected to live to see something like that in my lifetime, particularly not after a political race.

You people who think so little of human integrity that you SERIOULY thought "blacks" would riot in glee ought to take a long look internally. Maybe it's time for a little attitude adjustment.

Oh and if you watched any of the celebration there were white, black, Asian, Hispanic, young, old, male, female. The only label I can think of for such a diverse group is "Americans".

Just another part of the reason why McCain lost... Hope trumps Fear

OK RWers go back into your caves where you belong.

I'm the original poster, and I'm man enough to admit I was wrong. It appears that Obama has had a calming influence throughout the land, and for that I'm glad. I only hope he does a great job for all of America, because we need it more than ever.

Peace all.

I'm the original poster, and I'm man enough to admit I was wrong. It appears that Obama has had a calming influence throughout the land, and for that I'm glad. I only hope he does a great job for all of America, because we need it more than ever.

Peace all.

That is a stunning post.

Hope that went a ways to changing the way you think.