Guinea Pigs, Guinea Rats, and Guinisaurus Rex

/dev/null

Here's a story that involves Guinea pigs. I was dating a girl whose family died in a car crash when they were hit by a DD, she was 16. As devastating as that was she got quite a settlement check. She took the money and bought herself a condo outright along with a car outright. She took the rest of the cash and put herself through Dartmouth. Smart girl and very wise for her age. Well I dated her when she was 24 and she was about to finish her Masters from FAU and was on her way to her doctorate. She was quite the girl and I admired her for what she had done with her life after surviving the tragedy (she was in the car too and was the only survivor). Not only all of that but she wanted a husband who stayed at home and took care of sh-- while she practiced as a therapist. She was going places and she loved me and wanted me along for the ride. She was a local celebrity of sorts as the whole community was aware of what happened. Hell she was on the front page of the palm beach post 5 times. Also she was the girl in the Smashing Pumpkins video "ROCKET" IDK if anyone remembers the video. She was the little girl on the bike in yellow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpgEt5ZuxT0

After being with her a few months, while lying in bed she told me that she used to buy Guinea Pigs with the intention of killing them. I thought that was strange but she had been through a lot and I was about to just let it go. Well after a few minutes I decided to ask her how many times she had done this. Her reply "Over 40" I looked at her and said nothing. The next day I was gone and have kept in touch from time to time but "Over 40" still resonates in me,

She was also the girl in this JayHawks Video. Blue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9rFR2Jll1I

Here's a story that involves Guinea pigs. I was dating a girl whose family died in a car crash when they were hit by a DD, she was 16. As devastating as that was she got quite a settlement check. She took the money and bought herself a condo outright along with a car outright. She took the rest of the cash and put herself through Dartmouth. Smart girl and very wise for her age. Well I dated her when she was 24 and she was about to finish her Masters from FAU and was on her way to her doctorate. She was quite the girl and I admired her for what she had done with her life after surviving the tragedy (she was in the car too and was the only survivor). Not only all of that but she wanted a husband who stayed at home and took care of sh-- while she practiced as a therapist. She was going places and she loved me and wanted me along for the ride. She was a local celebrity of sorts as the whole community was aware of what happened. Hell she was on the front page of the palm beach post 5 times. Also she was the girl in the Smashing Pumpkins video "ROCKET" IDK if anyone remembers the video. She was the little girl on the bike in yellow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpgEt5ZuxT0

After being with her a few months, while lying in bed she told me that she used to buy Guinea Pigs with the intention of killing them. I thought that was strange but she had been through a lot and I was about to just let it go. Well after a few minutes I decided to ask her how many times she had done this. Her reply "Over 40" I looked at her and said nothing. The next day I was gone and have kept in touch from time to time but "Over 40" still resonates in me,

She was also the girl in this JayHawks Video. Blue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9rFR2Jll1I

I think you did the right thing. 40 guinea pigs...simply for killing? I'm not a psychiatrist, but I'd say that girl had a few issues.

I think you did the right thing. 40 guinea pigs...simply for killing? I'm not a psychiatrist, but I'd say that girl had a few issues.

To say the least but I still dream of a girl that pays all the bills and lets me do what I want, that and she grew some of the best shhhh I've ever been around. Damn her mental illness!!

To say the least but I still dream of a girl that pays all the bills and lets me do what I want, that and she grew some of the best shhhh I've ever been around. Damn her mental illness!!

You were expecting all that AND "not crazy"?

This is a woman, right? I little crazy comes with the territory, IMO...and that's OK. But, hidden bat-s#it crazy is a little scary. Somehow I fear you may have been one of her "Guinea pigs" if you get my drift.

You were expecting all that AND "not crazy"?

This is a woman, right? I little crazy comes with the territory, IMO...and that's OK. But, hidden bat-s#it crazy is a little scary. Somehow I fear you may have been one of her "Guinea pigs" if you get my drift.

That was why I got outta there. Me no wanna die...

My DVR cut off the ending, last thing that happened was the one guy running into the Homeland directors office and saying the Guinea Pirate escaped, then the noise started, and it stopped there. What did I miss?

It just showed him as a giant guinea pig wearing a prisoner costume, nothing else.

Good not great episode IMO, i laughed at some of the guinea costumes, but the whole Craig thing was overdone.

My DVR cut off the ending, last thing that happened was the one guy running into the Homeland directors office and saying the Guinea Pirate escaped, then the noise started, and it stopped there. What did I miss?

Spoiler:

Guinea Pig in striped prisoner outfit in the middle of town, then static like the TV signal cut out