McCain calls Obama "a spearchucker"

I know what you're doing. In the week of Halloween, you're trolling all the horror sites looking for shots of creepy old men in B-movies and passing them off as McCain.

Won't work here buddy.

I know what you're doing. In the week of Halloween, you're trolling all the horror sites looking for shots of creepy old men in B-movies and passing them off as McCain.

Won't work here buddy.

I won't call McCain a racist, was ever a member of the KKK (although he sleeps in white sheets and has a fireplace in each of his eight "master" bedrooms, hell-oooooo!), and I won't say that McCain stands against everything that America stands for, and he's not someone who tears at the very fabric of democracy, and wants this great nation to get exterminated in wars. All I am saying is that ANYONE who calls anyone a spearchucker, like McCain clearly is saying in that picture, are racist, may well have been members of the KKK (and sleep in white sheets with fireplaces in each of their "master" bedrooms, hell-oooooo!), and stand against everything that America stands for, and tears at the very fabric of democracy, and wants this great nation to get exterminated in wars.

So I am not saying that McCain is one of those people, just that his DNA is EXACTLY IDENTICAL to people like that, says and thinks identical things, stands for everything that those people stand for, and you can't tell them apart in a million years.

No disrespect though.

They're not going to deny it because it's undeniable. You can see him right there.

Dude how could anyone say you're wrong? You did miss the part that may get McCain off the hook though. Look really close, just to the right of the traffic sign in the background. You can clearly make out Obama. It isn't real clear what he is doing but there is a definite throwing motion. It looks like he is holding some corn. McCain could very well have said "Earchucker".

Dude how could anyone say you're wrong? You did miss the part that may get McCain off the hook though. Look really close, just to the right of the traffic sign in the background. You can clearly make out Obama. It isn't real clear what he is doing but there is a definite throwing motion. It looks like he is holding some corn. McCain could very well have said "Earchucker".

No, it's definitely spearchucker, not earchucker. You can tell by the red handle on the window behind McCain. Red = Spear, Handle = Chucker. Everyone who follows these things knows those are code words. Plus, do a simple search on google with McCain + Spear+ Chucker. There are 3760 matches. Apparently he has said it over and over and over, maybe even more than 3000 times.

Plus, do a simple search on google with McCain + Spear+ Chucker. There are 3760 matches. Apparently he has said it over and over and over, maybe even more than 3000 times.

Congratulations. You've figured out that 3760 > 3000.

:ph34r::o:wallbash:

Thanks for filling me in on the red handle codeword stuff though. I hadn't realized.

John McCain just came out and denounced himself, and said he was only 8 when he knew himself, and was fairly confident he was rehabilitated when he said it.

Upon hearing this, the MSM has collectively forgiven him, deleted all "spearchucker" reference from their websites, and have agreed to never speak of this again for the rest of their natural born lives.

In return, McCain has agreed to drop his threats to never let them interview him again.

It's brutal, and McCain just gets away with it. What has come out now, according to Sean Hannity, is that McCain was talking to our enemies. On the other end of the phone was Osama bin Laden's #2. And McCain called Obama a spearchucker right to bin Laden #2's cavemail.

:ph34r: You can't make this stuff up. Again, I am not calling McCain a racist, but he precisely mirrors racists, says stuff exactly as racists do, and racists call him to see what he is going to say next. Seriously, he's not a duck. If it looks like a racist, talks like a racist and acts like a racist, it's not a duck, and McCain is not a duck.

No disrespect.

This is old news, why do you keep rehashing it? :ph34r:

Don't you watch the news? No one is covering this every single hour on every single station, except the ones that do! That doesn't bother you? That doesn't make you say what the pfukk? McCain, I wouldn't call him a racist, but he is going to turn the entire country into racists. He is going to be the only one that isn't, and then what is he going to do? That's right, slide to the middle. Become a racist like everyone else even though I would never call him one. I wouldn't call McCain a racist even though he says racist things, looks and acts and does everything the same as all racists. Think for yourself once in awhile. Jesus!

Don't you watch the news? No one is covering this every single hour on every single station, except the ones that do! That doesn't bother you? That doesn't make you say what the pfukk? McCain, I wouldn't call him a racist, but he is going to turn the entire country into racists. He is going to be the only one that isn't, and then what is he going to do? That's right, slide to the middle. Become a racist like everyone else even though I would never call him one. I wouldn't call McCain a racist even though he says racist things, looks and acts and does everything the same as all racists. Think for yourself once in awhile. Jesus!

So what you're saying is that if McCain get elected they'll be teaching how to be racists in school?

Once again you bring it up! Afraid to discuss the real issues, like, the economy? Every time a real question is brought up, you keep bringing up this spearchucker thing. I have a notarized letter from HAWAII, stating from a third party source that he hasn't said that word since he was 8 years old.

For the love of everything good, LET IT GO!

So what you're saying is that if McCain get elected they'll be teaching how to be racists in school?

That will be all they teach. They're just going to whitewash every spearchucker from the history books. It's already started by the Ivy League Delete. It's a slippery swope. First McCain calls Obama a spearchucker and then the next thing you know, the very next day, the entire country is turned into racists.

Hold on there, nobody called him a racist, only that he echoes and has associations with people that

would hold the line while someone (in this case him) engaged in language that is perceived as bigoted.

Can we really trust a man who has friends that won't hang up when he says things like "spearchucker"?