Obama accepting untraceable donations

Wacka

It is very unfortunate that people will dismiss this. I understand the frustation of wanting Bush out of office and seeing your guy in there, but what has gone on in the Obama financial department is !@#$ed up.

Can you just imagine the complete sh---storm that would occur if McCain had raised this much money - with a great deal of it suspected to be illegal contributions online?

"Republicans try to steal the election!" "Republicans trying to buy the presidency!" "Republicans thwart democracy!"

The Washington Post decided to run an article on page 2. Gee thanks. Nothing like the week before the election to scratch your head over a trillion dollars given in $25 amounts. :ph34r:

It is very unfortunate that people will dismiss this. I understand the frustation of wanting Bush out of office and seeing your guy in there, but what has gone on in the Obama financial department is !@#$ed up.

Can you just imagine the complete sh---storm that would occur if McCain had raised this much money - with a great deal of it suspected to be illegal contributions online?

"Republicans try to steal the election!" "Republicans trying to buy the presidency!" "Republicans thwart democracy!"

The Washington Post decided to run an article on page 2. Gee thanks. Nothing like the week before the election to scratch your head over a trillion dollars given in $25 amounts. :ph34r:

You are right , no wonder he changed up on public funding , or course he lied about that.

I know I am repeating myself Obama is smooth and

Obama is a lying fraud.

Faced with a huge influx of donations over the Internet, the campaign has also chosen not to use basic security measures to prevent potentially illegal or anonymous contributions from flowing into its accounts, aides acknowledged. Instead, the campaign is scrutinizing its books for improper donations after the money has been deposited.

The Obama organization said its extensive review has ensured that the campaign has refunded any improper contributions, and noted that Federal Election Commission rules do not require front-end screening of donations.

Sen. John McCain's campaign has also had questionable donations slip through.

Dan Pfeiffer, Obama's communication's director, said that "no organization can fully insulate itself from these problems. The McCain campaign has accepted contributions from fraudulent contributors like 'A for You,' 'Adorable Manabat,' 'The Gun Shop,' and 'Jesus II' and hundreds of anonymous donors."

ummm, with all due respect, where does it say or even hint that it's "a great deal of it suspected to be illegal"? There's certainly a potential for a lot of illegal contributions, but I read today that's it's probably closer to 1%. I'm not condoning it or making excuses, but until there's proof with actual numbers, I think you're jumping the gun.

You are right , no wonder he changed up on public funding , or course he lied about that.

I know I am repeating myself Obama is smooth and

Obama is a lying fraud.

And McCain isn't? Come on, get real, nobody gets the Presidential nomination of either party without being a lying fraud.

What do you think of Palin, she seems to be a pathological liar. When they said she abused her office she claimed they cleared her-her lying is clearly a disease, she needs help.

Has anyone else seen the news story about a donation from an address in Nunda, NY to the Obama campaign for $17,000?

The funny part of it is the address is a vacant store. Things that make you go hmmm......

or hmmm, someone who donates $70,00 in one day to McCain

Before September 2007, Hao's name had never appeared in the 15-year-old federal database of campaign contributors. Since then, however, his donations have topped $120,000 — including $70,100 on a single June day to Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

Has anyone else seen the news story about a donation from an address in Nunda, NY to the Obama campaign for $17,000?

The funny part of it is the address is a vacant store. Things that make you go hmmm......

Someone in Nunda has (had) $17k? That in itself should be front page headline news. :ph34r:

The ironic thing behind all this unequal financing is that McCain is reaping the benefits of McCain-Feingold.

And McCain isn't? Come on, get real, nobody gets the Presidential nomination of either party without being a lying fraud.

As much as Palin is a liar, and worse she is a dumbass, I still have to give Obama the nod for being the greatest polished liar of all-time.

Expect a ride, because here it comes.

What do you think of Palin, she seems to be a pathological liar. When they said she abused her office she claimed they cleared her-her lying is clearly a disease, she needs help.

Well you are right about all polticians , so lets throw crazy Joe Biden then we will be even. Biden is certifiable