Jets injury report

K-Gun10

The list is long for the Jets as far as injuries are concerned.

Not practicing for the Jets Wednesday were RT Damien Woody (personal), TE Bubba Franks (hip) and ILB David Harris (groin). Starting S Eric Smith also did not practice (head).

TE Chris Baker (hip), WR Laveranues Coles (thigh), WR Jerricho Cotchery (shoulder) and LB Cody Spencer (shoulder) were all limited in practice Wednesday.

Kicker Mike Nugent (thigh) is still out so Jay Feely will continue to kick for the Jets.

It should help the bills out if Coles does'nt play because he is very big deep threat but the bills SHOULD beat the Jets unless they find someway to mess it up anyone know what the spread for the game is i thought it was a slap in the face for buffalo -2 for miami and something like -7 against the chargers in which i think is a better team i think when mcgee gets healthy the bills will be a much better team

It should help the bills out if Coles does'nt play because he is very big deep threat but the bills SHOULD beat the Jets unless they find someway to mess it up anyone know what the spread for the game is i thought it was a slap in the face for buffalo -2 for miami and something like -7 against the chargers in which i think is a better team i think when mcgee gets healthy the bills will be a much better team

The line for the Chargers game opened arouns a push and went to -1 to -1.5 Chargers before game time. Not sure where you are getting the -7 from.

As of today (10/29), this week's line is Buf -5.5.