How Does Peters Expect A New Deal

Have you heard one peep from Peters, or his agent, recently about a new deal? Didn't think so.

I'd be surprised it that comes up again, until Peters is playing well constantly, again.

Have you heard one peep from Peters, or his agent, recently about a new deal? Didn't think so.

I'd be surprised it that comes up again, until Peters is playing well constantly, again.

That maybe true but he is making he and his agent look foolish more himself then his agent

Ralph?

Actually, I think that we should negotiate since he'll be playing a whole season at LT once the year is over.

However, we can't even think of paying him top flight money, like many said we should give him during the holdout. I say tops of around $5MM-$6MM/yr for 3-4yrs. Prior to the season, pretty much everyone (including myself) was set on $10MM/yr if he returned to his ProBowl level for the entire season, which he hasn't.

yeah its not his fault that he has run into so many hustlers

In other news James Hardy has come out and stated if it weren't for "little guy's always covering me" he'd be leading the league in receptions. When asked to comment about why he isn't the leading vote getter 7 games into his sure to be HOF career Hardy stated "Man, I'm good as hell, I might be one of the best in the league but there always little guys covering me" "It makes my job tougher" He continued.

He is playing quite well and quite consistant...just because he gets beat one out of 75 plays people think he's no good. That is absolutely ridiculous. I wish he'd shown up for training camp just like every other Bills fan...but to say he's playing like sh-t or saying things like, "How could he expect a new deal?" Is just naive in my opinion.

He is playing quite well and quite consistant...just because he gets beat one out of 75 plays people think he's no good. That is absolutely ridiculous. I wish he'd shown up for training camp just like every other Bills fan...but to say he's playing like sh-t or saying things like, "How could he expect a new deal?" Is just naive in my opinion.

You and I apparently are watching two different people.

You and I apparently are watching two different people.

Actually, I'd have to go somewhere between you two guys. Peters is clearly not the player he was last year, but he is better than he was early in the season. Because the degradation in his play is self-inflicted, and because that selfishness hurt the team, he is judged more severely by fans, I think.

I think if this were three years ago, Peters, at his current level of play, would still be the best option at LT compared to what the team had at the time.

Now, that's just from what I notice, but I am not an O Line expert, by any means.

In other news James Hardy has come out and stated if it weren't for "little guy's always covering me" he'd be leading the league in receptions. When asked to comment about why he isn't the leading vote getter 7 games into his sure to be HOF career Hardy stated "Man, I'm good as hell, I might be one of the best in the league but there always little guys covering me" "It makes my job tougher" He continued.

Awesome humor. It's even funnier to think he is playing "well" by some people's standards. If he wasn't a pro-bowler last year people would kill him, but now we have to feel bad for the idiot.

He sucks this year and is BELOW average.

Naive is when you read a story written on Buffalobills.com, and taking their word that Peters is playing well. Peters has been been average, at best, this year.

Can't run his way when you need a yard on third and one. He's been beat on several key occasions this year. Several. Not one out of 75. He's actually effected outcomes of games this season.

He hasn't been anywhere near a pro bowl caliber player like him and his agent said he was. Franchise LT's dominate, and he hasn't come close this year.

buffalobills.com = propaganda

Awesome humor. It's even funnier to think he is playing "well" by some people's standards. If he wasn't a pro-bowler last year people would kill him, but now we have to feel bad for the idiot.

He sucks this year and is BELOW average.

I'll be honest, and you and me rarely agree but I think while having more potential then one human being should, he has always been over-rated. Last year he was very good but 1 good year does not a superstar make. Maybe last year was the fluke(I doubt it) we wont know for another year or three.

I'm speaking from watching the games, not some article written on bb.com.

He's got burned quite a few times yes, but he's also made quite a few key blocks too. Hopefully he's about to hit his prime for these next important divisional games...No matter what we all think Jason Peters will get his dough after the season is over.

Go Bills.

He's got burned quite a few times yes, but he's also made quite a few key blocks too.

Now that's a new definition of a dominating, pro-bowl caliber OT :ph34r:

Link

No matter what we all think Jason Peters will get his dough after the season is over.

No, he won't. Not from this team. For PayMe, it ain't gonna happen 'til his final contract year - and it shouldn't, given his play and his off-season antics. He needs to prove himself by getting back to top form, and showing up in the off-season for OTAs, camp, and preseason. Until that happens, there are other players who deserve to be extended more than FatBoy.

Maybe he'll be traded though, and get his big payday from someone else. I got no problem with that, so long as we get at least 2 first round picks. Then the selfish, lazy, arrogant, ungrateful fat !@#$ will be someone else's problem, and we can watch his career slowly decline on their roster instead of ours.