J-E-T-S chant

I agree with you. Also, since I will not be in attendence, I would appreciate it if someone could punch "Fireman Ed" in the mouth and then set him on fire. Feel free to piss on him if you would like to put him out. If you would rather he burn, so be it.

I heard this on Shredd & Ragan a few years back. J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS...S-U-C-K, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!!!

That would be great to add on when the idiot Jets fans start that chant at the Ralph this Sunday.

EVERYTIME I have been at The Ralph for a Jets game, whenever we hear the J-E-T-S chant started, our entire section (311) shouts Suckssuckssucks! when they start cheering jetsjetsjets

we outnumber the bums

EVERYTIME I have been at The Ralph for a Jets game, whenever we hear the J-E-T-S chant started, our entire section (311) shouts Suckssuckssucks! when they start cheering jetsjetsjets

we outnumber the bums

I hate that chant. When I heard the "S-U-C-K, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK" chant on Shredd & Ragan, I was laughing my azz off.

I agree with you. Also, since I will not be in attendence, I would appreciate it if someone could punch "Fireman Ed" in the mouth and then set him on fire. Feel free to piss on him if you would like to put him out. If you would rather he burn, so be it.

I know a lot of people use those stupid ROFL things (those are the worst because they never are) but I seriously spit on the computer screen laughing at this one!!

I heard this on Shredd & Ragan a few years back. J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS...S-U-C-K, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!!!

That would be great to add on when the idiot Jets fans start that chant at the Ralph this Sunday.

We've been doing that at the Ralph for years. Always a bunch of UB student Jest fans at the games doing their little chants....

This has been going on for years. Only in my experience it has gone: J-E-T-S suck, suck, suck.