My thoughts on Hardy

I think Edwards does trust him, and goes to him rather frequently when he's on the field. Trent is aware of the size mismatch. Hardy is just quite raw still. He needs to run crisper routes and adjust to the balls thrown his way, while using his huge body to shield the defender from the ball. Once he figures out how to use his body and run solid, consistent routes, he'll be an absolute stud.

Hardy is being timid. That is his problem. He is a large WR and not using his body against DB's who are much smaller then him. I don't know if he is thinking ot much about his route/adjustments or afraid to draw a penalty. He needs to start banging on the DB's more and going up for the ball. I keep seeing him waiting for the ball to come to him.

Hardy needs to be able to be a bit more diverse and be able to run routes, find seams, and get open on something other than the "jump ball"

Hardy is being timid. That is his problem. He is a large WR and not using his body against DB's who are much smaller then him. I don't know if he is thinking ot much about his route/adjustments or afraid to draw a penalty. He needs to start banging on the DB's more and going up for the ball. I keep seeing him waiting for the ball to come to him.

Nailed it.

like I said....Edwards need to go to him....

And as for the jump balls....you have to start somewhere.....

Does anybody else here think Hardy might have "Moulds syndrom"? Remember before Eric explosed he was not beign productive and not gettign the ball.....and a lot of it had to do with not playing all out because the ball wasn't going his way?