Hardy Will be a Stud

commish95

OH I guess since its incomplete it is considered a drop in your book. I see I see. How many does Lee have? If I recall he should of had one of those.

I think you guys are looking at it wrong. Hardy may only have 1 drop to his credit but he certainly hasn't caught some catchable passes that a 6'5 WR should. The first pass to Hardy in the Rams game wasn't statistically a drop but he should've caught that ball. Also the ball he didn't catch in the Endzone a smaller DB knocked the ball away. A vet catches those 2 IMO.

If Hardy and Trent would put in some extra time together after practice they both will excell. I have seen several poster's here trashing Hardy but someone has to throw him the Ball. If you can sit here and tell me that every ball that Trent has thrown to Hardy has been catchable then you are all blind. It takes time to learn to throw to a bigger target. Granted, James needs to learn to use his hands (not talking Drops but the way Randy Moss does)and body a little better but its not all on him.

Stop throwing him fades. Give him some slants and crap like that.

It worked for these guys