How many political e-mails do you receive…

Just wondering if any of you receive the daily/weekly e-mails.

You know which e-mails that I’m talking about. The ones that tear apart the other candidate (unintelligent, secret agendas, child molester, etc.) and also provide links to the liberal/conservative web sites that show these “facts”. And also, these are the e-mails that you always delete without opening.

I get about 5 per week.

:devil:

Gmail has an autorespond feature based on keywords. When I get one that mentions any major candidate, they get a canned response:

"Stop being such an annoying jerkoff. Delete my email from your address book. No arguments. I hate you."

HEY! That's my autoresponder to anyone who emails me! :devil:

Just wondering if any of you receive the daily/weekly e-mails.

You know which e-mails that I’m talking about. The ones that tear apart the other candidate (unintelligent, secret agendas, child molester, etc.) and also provide links to the liberal/conservative web sites that show these “facts”. And also, these are the e-mails that you always delete without opening.

I get about 5 per week.

:lol:

People I know usually only make that mistake once. My family will discuss specific issues with me that we have specific knowledge about (my brother and I discuss the environment, my sister and I law, my brother-in-law and I finance and economics) and defer to each other in our specific areas of expertise.

But the "my candidate is better than your candidate" nonsense - I have no candidate, they know it, AND they know I'll skin

'em alive if they pull any bumper sticker politicking on me.

I don't receive many from friends and family. I get a few from somehow ending up on mailing lists

Occasionally somebody from work will pass along one that they know I'll get a chuckle out of. But other than that, they know better than to send me a political chain letter

Every once in a while at work I'll also end up on the receiving end of a group mailing. That's rare because when somebody does make the mistake of including me, they soon learn why it's not a good idea to spam the IT geeks :lol: