anyone with an injury update??

I was wondering the same thing and found that usually late Wednesday(today) buffalobills.com will have one out. By this evening check Chris Brown's blog, should be something by 6 o' clock or so......... :devil:

If Schobel does not play this week will it be safe to say he has more then a bone "bruise" ie. a fracture. I mean until this point he has played every game in his career and now a bone bruise has him sitting 3 weeks not likely.

who cares...there is no pass rush when schobel is or isnt in the lineup, we cant run when fowler, butler or whittle are or arent in the lineup anyway

Yeah I have to agree with you there. It seems as though last years team was able to get a better passs rush than this year. I am just wondering what happpened to Fewell changing things up on the line. I used to see formations with one guy down and the other three d-lineman up and moving around. Forget trying to change the base defense from a 4-3 to a 3-4 (I saw this written somewhere), let's start working on some effective subpackages. And no I don't mean the ones where you start moving donte whitner around the entire secondary, that doesn't work.....We need to make the playoffs this year!

Marshawn Lynch absent at practice

By Chris Brown - Posted October 29th, 2008

Buffalo’s feature back is not in attendance at practice. We’ll have an update on his whereabouts after Dick Jauron addresses the media at 2:30pm.

Reed not practicing

Josh Reed is watching practice as is Brad Butler.

Melvin Fowler is practicing and appears to be sharing reps with Duke Preston at center.

Schobel trying to practice

Aaron Schobel for the first time in two weeks is practicing. He appears pretty limited as he’s not doing individual drills, but rather agility drills on the side with the training staff.

Jason Whittle is also practicing as is Terrence McGee.

Ashton Youboty is also practicing, but appears a bit limited as well.