McCain was right

If you look back in your memory bank, you will recall that a few years back McCain introduced legislation to change our monetary system so that it would again be tied to precious metals. Many Democrats supported him and many Republicans were against him in this famous legislation. Had this legislation been implemented in time, our current meltdown might not be happening. Obama was not yet in the Senate.

How is one to interpret this? Is it a pro-McCain thing or and anti-Republican thing?

Nobody has an opinion on this? English hippies are important but our monetary system is not?

Actually, you so often just post nonsense that there are probably many people who don't bother to read your posts.

I guess we were caught off guard when you posted something real. :ph34r:

Nobody has an opinion on this? English hippies are important but our monetary system is not?

I take issue with your use of the word "hippie" since I've never met a violent one before- but in regards to your original post I will say this:

During the early parts of the primaries, when the "contenders" for the Republican nod was the boob chorale called Romney, Guilliani, Huckabee, and McCain- and when the Democrat primary was clearly between Hillary and Barrack, I said that I would consider voting for McCain.

As the election season has unfolded, however, his rhetoric, his tactics, and his ideas have completely belied my earlier impressions of John McCain. Your example illustrates the progressive politican I MIGHT have voted for. He lost that somewhere.

I take issue with your use of the word "hippie" since I've never met a violent one before- but in regards to your original post I will say this:

During the early parts of the primaries, when the "contenders" for the Republican nod was the boob chorale called Romney, Guilliani, Huckabee, and McCain- and when the Democrat primary was clearly between Hillary and Barrack, I said that I would consider voting for McCain.

As the election season has unfolded, however, his rhetoric, his tactics, and his ideas have completely belied my earlier impressions of John McCain. Your example illustrates the progressive politican I MIGHT have voted for. He lost that somewhere.

Dude whatever about the hippies. You were the one that said they got abusive in England, not me.

Anyway, what is more important to you, fixing the monetary system or having a nice guy in the White House? If McCain Fine Gold was fully enacted we would have money backed by real assets and none of this would be happening. Instead you seem to be worried about rhetoric. Try depositing some rhetoric the next time you're at the bank and see what they say.

Because McCain Fine Gold is not in place, we had Barney Frank taking his eye off the balls as hard as that is to believe, and now we're in this mess.

Dude whatever about the hippies. You were the one that said they got abusive in England, not me.

Anyway, what is more important to you, fixing the monetary system or having a nice guy in the White House? If McCain Fine Gold was fully enacted we would have money backed by real assets and none of this would be happening. Instead you seem to be worried about rhetoric. Try depositing some rhetoric the next time you're at the bank and see what they say.

Because McCain Fine Gold is not in place, we had Barney Frank taking his eye off the balls as hard as that is to believe, and now we're in this mess.

Well, if voting against having Sarah Palin a heartbeat away from the American presidency is wrong, then I don't want to be right! :ph34r:

There is really one priority a President has and that is national defense , everything else is BS. The position of President has been diluted over the years. Hippies are not violent just brain dead.