The D had me worried at first but boy...

Justice

Whatta game by the D. They were awesome. Great to see Lawyer Milloy back! Now only if Vincent can get healthy. Spikes was a monster. Look at the way he plays against his former division. You can tell that he knows their schemes very well. Schobel was also ballin'. What's that now? % and a half sacks in the last three games? Very impressive. My only hope is the O catches up to the D before the D gets too old.

Ours is a very talented and poorly coached defense.

84038[/snapback]

I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of the coaching.
I cannot explain the multiple third and long conversions against them any other way.

84038[/snapback]

Lack of a pass rush from the edge doesn't help, but they only gave up something like 160 yards to the Ravens, kinda' hard to find fault on that side of the ball, isn't it?

Lack of a pass rush from the edge doesn't help, but they only gave up something like 160 yards to the Ravens, kinda' hard to find fault on that side of the ball, isn't it?

84040[/snapback]

Yesterday there was plenty of pass rush from the edge.

I am not blaming this loss on the defense. Not at all, but with all this talent, why the conversions on third and long?

84040[/snapback]

Wow, check out these stats! Talk about shutting a team down in the second half:

1st Half:

Passing: 10/16 86yards 0TDs

Rushing: 72 yards, 1 TD

2nd Half:

Passing: 0/3

Rushing: 28 yards 0TD's

Thats right folks. Boller did not complete 1 pass, and they only rushed for 28 yards in the second half. (How can that be right?)

Guess what...we still lost.

The defense is NOT the problem.

BTW, we had a better 3rd down conversion rate yesterday than the Ravens did.

Buff: 5-15--33%

Bal: 4-13--31%