Joe the Plumber thinks vote for Obama = Death of Israel

Shep Smith, who gets kudos for being one of the most impartial hosts on Fox News, rips Joe the Plumber for agreeing with someone in the crowd that a vote for Obama means the Death of Israel

SMITH: Do you think a lot of that has to do with some hateful things that spread all over the internet? After all, Barack Obama has said repeatedly time after time that there is nothing more important that the United States friendship with Israel-- and the United States will back up Israel every moment of every day if and when he becomes President of the United States. He could not have been clearer about it in his positions in speeches, and I just wonder what it is that makes you think he is lying about that.

PLUMBER: [illegible] Actions...I have heard words. I hear words from politicians all the time, but actions [crosstalk] the action that I see is offering to meet with certain enemies of the United States on no uncertain terms --

words = action, but words don't matter? :nana:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shep Smith, who gets kudos for being one of the most impartial hosts on Fox News rips Joe the Plumber for agreeing with someone in the crowd that a vote for Obama means the Death of Israel

Meeting with enemies of the United States is a threat to Israel? What, was Israel named our 51st state when I had my back turned?

Meeting with enemies of the United States is a threat to Israel? What, was Israel named our 51st state when I had my back turned?

No, but look for a push to have DC become the 51st state (or an entity with all the political power of a state w/o the official designation).

Shep Smith, who gets kudos for being one of the most impartial hosts on Fox News, rips Joe the Plumber for agreeing with someone in the crowd that a vote for Obama means the Death of Israel

You can't criticize Joe the Plumber, who is the real American everyman that everyman John McCain is fighting for.

So I guess that Joe the Plumber no longer has a problem with Obama's economic policies since the endorsement is on the basis of Israel?

Or could it be that McCain's trying to scare all those old Jewish retirees in Florida perhaps? You know the ones who voted for Buchanan in 2000?

:nana:

Or is it because Obama is a molotov-cocktail wielding, turban-wearing Muslim? Joe? Do tell, you oracle you.

I just like how people are listening to Joe the plumber more these days more than they are listening to highly distinguished and accomplished peope like Colin Powell or Warren Buffett.

People relate to average suburban wage-earners. People do not relate to guys who are worth billions of dollars or who command an infantry corps in Bavaria.

Not that I'm condoning it, just saying...what do you expect?

"I believe we do have to speak with our enemies"

--John McCain's hero General Patreus.

And I agree with Petraeus, and I have always agreed with Petraeus. And that's beside the point.

Why is some yahoo professing that us talking to our enemies is a threat to Israel?

No, but look for a push to have DC become the 51st state (or an entity with all the political power of a state w/o the official designation).

The seat of the federal government, with the political power of a state. Brilliant!

There's a REASON the District is, in fact, a district.

And I agree with Petraeus, and I have always agreed with Petraeus. And that's beside the point.

Why is some yahoo professing that us talking to our enemies is a threat to Israel?

Because, dummy, if you talk to Iran, they will build a nuke and take out Israel because Obama is no friend of Israel, he is a friend of Stalin, Marx and Ayers.

Next Joe the plumber will be calling out Petraeus as a traitor. One big mistake by Obama was addressing the question the way he di has given McCain something to fix on for the last two weeks. Today Sarah introduced us all to Joe the chocolate maker. Why couldnt she have used something like Stas or Guido