Mike Williams Played Well

for one quarter of football.

After that, he completely ran out of gas. He was barely able to chase the defensive ends that were running around his tired, out of shape body.

clumping platelets, PLEASE come to the board and give us the salary cap numbers on how much it would cost to cut him both before and after 6/1.

TD is to blame for this stupid pick, and this sad state of affairs.

Force a pay cut on him and move him to Guard. Resign Marcus Price for a couple years and find a replacement for Jennings in March. Or move Teague outside.

Williams is a Guard.

84035[/snapback]

Williams MIGHT be a good OG, this is true. It is also evident that he is not, nor ever will be a solid NFL Offensive Tackle.

The thing is, who knows if he has the desire to even succeed at the OG position?

What a mess. :blush:

he didnt play for one quarter he probably cost us the game with his false start on the first series in the red zone. He likely would have scored a td and established momentum, instead of a goddamn field goal.

he didnt play for one quarter  he probably cost us the game with his false start on the first series in the red zone.  He likely would have scored a td and established momentum, instead of a goddamn field goal.

84050[/snapback]

It was pretty loud out there

MW played well except for a false start. The OL will be greatly relieved once Losman gets in there because they will all of a sudden look better as well. When a QB gets rid of the ball in time, throws accurate and to an open receiver that actually helps. MW is our best lineman and is here to stay for a few more years. He looked better than all Pro Ogden yesterday who got outplayed terribly by Schobel--a player criticized often on this board by the way for being overpayed. Well Schobel outplayed Ogden and he is the best LT in the AFC.

he didnt play for one quarter  he probably cost us the game with his false start on the first series in the red zone.  He likely would have scored a td and established momentum, instead of a goddamn field goal.

84050[/snapback]

Very good point. I must have purposely forgot that, but he was blocking well on pass plays early in the game. I was very impressed, and then he appeared to be out of gas for the remainder.

I truly doubt if he is in condition to be an NFL athlete. He gets by (once in a while) on sheer strength.

Very good point. I must have purposely forgot that, but he was blocking well on pass plays early in the game. I was very impressed, and then he appeared to be out of gas for the remainder.

I truly doubt if he is in condition to be an NFL athlete. He gets by (once in a while) on sheer strength.

84061[/snapback]

Bill...that fat POS disgusts me more week in and week out.