I never received my last tax cut from George Bush...

SDS

Why?

Because the democrats that rule Howard County in MD raised our taxes the same year. When challenged on this tax increase - their response was (I can't remember if it was the County Exec or a board member):

"Don't complain because your federal taxes are lower, so you really aren't paying any more in taxes..." :w00t:

Now THAT is the kind of change you can believe in! That dude deserved a beer for saying that. :nana:

Why?

Because the democrats that rule Howard County in MD raised our taxes the same year. When challenged on this tax increase - their response was (I can't remember if it was the County Exec or a board member):

"Don't complain because your federal taxes are lower, so you really aren't paying any more in taxes..." :w00t:

Now THAT is the kind of change you can believe in! That dude deserved a beer for saying that. :nana:

So how again is it Obama's fault that your local tax got increased? Can you give me the dates he served in Howard county, MD?

Ummm, who said anything about Obama anywhere in my post? :nana:

Seriously...

Puhleaze, everybody knows what you were inferring. It doesn't take a Biblical Math Scholar to figure out you were using the Bible code to mask your true intentions

Why?

Because the democrats that rule Howard County in MD raised our taxes the same year. When challenged on this tax increase - their response was (I can't remember if it was the County Exec or a bard member):

Now THAT is the kind of change you can believe in! That dude deserved a beer for saying that. :w00t:

I suppose it could have been my "change you can believe in line", but I was just borrowing the line, not actually referring to Obama.

"change we can believe in"

I believe that a major candidate in this year's race has perhaps used this line a time or 2. Intentional or not, the tie-in was there, and thats where i got it from.

I suppose it could have been my "change you can believe in line", but I was just borrowing the line, not actually referring to Obama.

That's rather ambigouos, though. It's not like you refered to ranibow-farting unicorns or anything...

Why?

Great anecdote!

"change we can believe in"

I believe that a major candidate in this year's race has perhaps used this line a time or 2. Intentional or not, the tie-in was there, and thats where i got it from.

I see those hippie FSU professors actually got to you :lol:

God I hated them..and they hated me.. :blink: