Shelton gave it away

dib

So there I was sitting 1000 miles away and every time Shelton gets on the field and into his stance, I said "Watch this, it's a pass" Sure enough Shelton squats in his stance, the Bills pass. You think someone closer would have noticed.

Here, it's Christmas, New Years eve and a Birthday party all rolled into one. Dolfelon shirts and Jerseys abound. A lot of them look brand new.

So there I was sitting 1000 miles away and every time Shelton gets on the field and into his stance, I said "Watch this, it's a pass"  Sure enough Shelton squats in his stance, the Bills pass.  You think someone closer would have noticed.

Here, it's Christmas, New Years eve and a Birthday party all rolled into one.  Dolfelon shirts and Jerseys abound.  A lot of them look brand new.

84001[/snapback]

So THAT'S why they finally tossed some passes to the FB. Now I'm a fan of that in general, but since I "watch" a bill's game is on CBS Sportsline (I see 'em anywhere from 0 to 2 times on tv per season), I didn't know that they were telegraphing.

I swear, I could plan an entire defense plan against this team on one 3 X 5 card. :blush: