This Board is Completely Bi-Polar

CJPearl2

I've never seen a group who get the highest of highs (why isn't the national media saying we are the best team ever?) after a win, and the lowest of lows (same old thing, this team sucks, Whitner blows..etc..) after a loss.

16 game season. We aren't going to win them all. We are 5-2 and tied for first place. Last year at this time we were 3-4.

NFL road games are tough. We have a lot of injuries. Everyone take a deep breath and settle down. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a group who get the highest of highs (why isn't the national media saying we are the best team ever?) after a win, and the lowest of lows (same old thing, this team sucks, Whitner blows..etc..) after a loss.

16 game season. We aren't going to win them all. We are 5-2 and tied for first place. Last year at this time we were 3-4.

NFL road games are tough. We have a lot of injuries. Everyone take a deep breath and settle down. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Isn't it ridiculous? Look how many negative threads are on the front page. I find its best to only check in once and awhile for the next few days after a loss, 'cause the pessimism is just overwhelming. If you have hope, you become an oddball.

I find myself more interested in this board when there's a loss. I keep coming back hoping for some sort of answer to why it happened.

You won't find any real answers here. Unfortunately, even though some poster billieve they are, none of us are experts. If we were we would be getting paid for our opinions, not posting them for free on a public forum.

You won't find any real answers here. Unfortunately, even though some poster billieve they are, none of us are experts. If we were we would be getting paid for our opinions, not posting them for free on a public forum.

'Tis true. I think it's more a function of my desire for an answer than a function of the quality of answers I find here.

Hey folks,

I was at the game. here is what I saw:

1.) Dolphins attacking a weakness IMMEDIATELY - T McGee. T McGee healthy, he plays much better vs T Ginn.

2.) T McGee healthy, we wont need to support the pass with so many players, directly helping the run defense and play action pass defense.

3.) what are you going to do, T Edwards had some bad plays. It happens.

4.) I watched the game. Outside of one of the most important plays of the game, the safety, SORRY FOLKS, Porter was shut down all day long. he got his sack because:

a.) Melvin Fowler came in for Duke

b.) It was obvious that the blocking call was not correctly picked up both Peters and Dockery.

You all will be like, who is this guy, but, remove those mistakes and give us a healthy T McGee, we win.

OH BTW, remember the screen pass Marshawn dropped???? that would have been a touchdown. I sat 28 rows up and it happened right in front of me. IT WAS THERE...................................................

End of the day, the team played a bad game. JETS SMACK DOWN IS COMING ON SUNDAY.

Good thoughts.

I don't understand it myself.

I watched the game; clearly we are the better team. Unfortunately, the offense was a little out of sync and we made too many mistakes to win. That's the way it goes in the NFL-- you win on the days you execute, you lose on the days you don't.

shows how much you know

btw...you know nothing

Hey folks,

1.) Dolphins attacking a weakness IMMEDIATELY - T McGee. T McGee healthy, he plays much better vs T Ginn.

2.) T McGee healthy, we wont need to support the pass with so many players, directly helping the run defense and play action pass defense.

4.) I watched the game. Outside of one of the most important plays of the game, the safety, SORRY FOLKS, Porter was shut down all day long. he got his sack because:

b.) It was obvious that the blocking call was not correctly picked up both Peters and Dockery.

You all will be like, who is this guy, but, remove those mistakes and give us a healthy T McGee, we win.

OH BTW, remember the screen pass Marshawn dropped???? that would have been a touchdown. I sat 28 rows up and it happened right in front of me. IT WAS THERE...................................................

End of the day, the team played a bad game. JETS SMACK DOWN IS COMING ON SUNDAY.

Excellent point. The little we could see on TV showed it was set up well.

Hey folks,

Philly, you saw the game the same way I did. It really came down to those 3 main reasons you mentioned. Mcgee , Trent , and the O-line subs at the end.

I think that heading into this stretch of divisional games, it was reasonable to think that the Bills would go 2-1 to stay in first.

A road game isn't necessarily a bad loss, but when you turn it over 4 times you make it that much easier for the opponent (duh). Now they're in the position of having to win the next 2 to stay in first. If not, they're 6-3 and in second place in the AFC east with a poor division record, and also probably among a number of teams in the hunt for a wild card spot.

I'd have taken 6-3 at the beginning of the year. But after the Chargers win I was hoping for at least 7-2, and that has become less likely.

Folks, we will be fine.

Just in time for a nasty beat down of the JETS. We win out at home (and we will - JETS, SF, MIAMI, CLE, NE) and win 1 road game - KC, we are in. That is why winning as manay as early in the season means so much, regardless of how we won.

Another point about the game - when you see Pennington play in person, the passes look slower than on TV. That initslef illustrates how banged up McGee still is.

We will be fine folks. Just leave Duke in for Melvin and tell Melvin to take his chess board some where else.

Gotta catch a flight.

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right. But that's how much we love our Bills. And if there's one team I want to beat every time, it's Miami. God damn I hate them.

I couldn't agree more. I really have to bite my tongue sometimes.

Wasn't this board preparing to sacrifice Chris Mortensen to the football Gods for predicting the Dolphins would win? I just don't get it. The Bills were on the road against a physical team who was desperate. We lost. It happens. That is why Mortensen picked the Dolphins.

I couldn't agree more. I really have to bite my tongue sometimes.

Wasn't this board preparing to sacrifice Chris Mortensen to the football Gods for predicting the Dolphins would win? I just don't get it. The Bills were on the road against a physical team who was desperate. We lost. It happens. That is why Mortensen picked the Dolphins.

Mort picked the Fish because he knew we're not as good as our record indicates, and the Fish are better than their record indicates.

I was 5 rows back in the endzone and I could see daylight the whole way to me on that screen play.

At the half I couldn't billieve that that Bills still had the lead after such a poor half. I thought for sure if anything is a sign of a win that would be. Touchdown at the beginning of the half... Just alot of dumb mistakes that made the Bills look unorganized.

Beast Mode should have ran that 3rd and 1 for a TD not Jackson. If anyone is wondering who our #1 RB should be, wonder no more. Jackson is put into special situations to succeed. Lynch grinds the rest of the time.

Lynch's bad ankle made the Bills one dimensional and forced Edwards to pass almost every down on a pass protection ready Dolphins. Because they were only rushing 3, completions were few and tough.

Major reasons

1. Lynch not 100% forced Edwards to play too much of a role.

2. Bad situation for Edwards caused Turn overs.

3. Turn overs and inability to finish caused poor field position the whole game.

4. Coaching was Sub-Par at best.