Imagine the outrage if this was an Obama mannequin

I think that what people are saying is that because one person hung a mannequin of Sarah Palin on Halloween, that Obama wants to turn America into a communist country.

No, I don't get why someone hung Sarah Palin in effigy to begin with. What's the point?

No, I don't get why someone hung Sarah Palin in effigy to begin with. What's the point?

Not sure. If i wanted to frighten children on Halloween, i'd get the real John McCain to stand in my front yard or pass out candy at my house.

I think that what people are saying is that because one person hung a mannequin of Sarah Palin on Halloween, that Obama wants to turn America into a communist country.

<_<<_<<_<

People can be stupid when it comes to cause and effect. Just because two things are true does not mean one caused the other.

Wasn't there a post here the other day about come cracker with an upside down mannequin of Obama lynched from a tree in his front yard?

I'm okay with that. I'm okay with hanging a Sarah Palin mannequin. I'm okay with it, because I believe freedom of speech is protected by the Constitution, and therefore I support people's right to act like complete idiots if they so choose.

I'm okay with that. I'm okay with hanging a Sarah Palin mannequin. I'm okay with it, because I believe freedom of speech is protected by the Constitution, and therefore I support people's right to act like complete idiots if they so choose.

Agreed. That thought process is in full flourish on PPP as well.