"drinkability"

Cugalabanza

You know how I know when my beer is drinkable? The label turns blue when it gets cold! Thank god they don't make me think or else I might actually choose something worth drinking.

Well before Coors invented the mountains turning blue, there was pretty much no way to tell when beer was cold.

You know, besides touching it.

Well before Coors invented the mountains turning blue, there was pretty much no way to tell when beer was cold.

You know, besides touching it.

Oh dear, I hope it doesn't get too cold because sometimes the bubbles tickle me when I try to drink it. Also, my tummy gets a little gassy and then I have to lay down and take a nappy-poo.

You know what Bud should have done to not incur the wrath of one said gringo starr and countless others?

Skip the whole "drinkability" angle and just paint the cans red, white, and blue... Oh, wait... Bud is almost there... Scratch that... Slap a rendering of Old Glory on the bottles!

Hey it works with soda:

As long as their soda cans are red, white, and blue ones.

And how long will the workers keep building him new ones?

As long as their soda cans are red, white, and blue ones.

<_<

Phuck the Bills for putting me in a schitty mood! The Sabres better b*tch slap the Sens tonight!

Phuck the Bills for putting me in a schitty mood! The Sabres better b*tch slap the Sens tonight!

I agree! I was in a pissy mood all fuggin day long and stupid Mrs. Bullpen is a Felons fan, so the only thing I could do was go to be at like 6 pm last night. I didn't even partake in any drinkability or blue mountain bottles. <_<

I like Bud Light. I prefer Pabst, but when my waistband is getting tight, I go with the Light.

Et tu, Coli?

Just kidding. I was drinking PBR yesterday, so it's not like I'm some kind of beer snob. You gotta admit though, those commercials do inspire homicide. No jury would convict me.

Oh dear, I hope it doesn't get too cold because sometimes the bubbles tickle me when I try to drink it. Also, my tummy gets a little gassy and then I have to lay down and take a nappy-poo.

<_< You poo when you nap, Gringo? <_<