The reason we lost

BeastMode54

The reason we lost, even though we played horribly, was turnovers, plain and simple. We had the same amount of 1st downs, more rushing yards, the same amount of stupid penalties, one more 3rd down conversion, but 3 MORE TO'S. That's the reason we lost right there. You can't win if you have 3 more turnovers then your oppenent. The biggest of which was Trent extending on 3rd and 1. We were moving the ball on them easily and were poised to score. You duck you head on that play and try to move the pile. If it was 4th and inches on the next play, I would have suspected we go for it, because we were on their side of the field.

Buffalo Mia

1st Downs 19 19

Total Yards 339 358

Passing 220 306

Rushing 119 52

Penalties 7-64 7-51

3rd Down Conversions 4-14 3-11

4th Down Conversions 0-0 0-0

Turnovers 4 1

Possession 28:48 31:12

The reason we lost, even though we played horribly, was turnovers, plain and simple. We had the same amount of 1st downs, more rushing yards, the same amount of stupid penalties, one more 3rd down conversion, but 3 MORE TO'S. That's the reason we lost right there. You can't win if you have 3 more turnovers then your oppenent. The biggest of which was Trent extending on 3rd and 1. We were moving the ball on them easily and were poised to score. You duck you head on that play and try to move the pile. If it was 4th and inches on the next play, I would have suspected we go for it, because we were on their side of the field.

Buffalo Mia

1st Downs 19 19

Total Yards 339 358

Passing 220 306

Rushing 119 52

Penalties 7-64 7-51

Turnovers 4 1

Pretty much got it in a nutshell. If anyone were so inclined to look at every game ever played (Lori?) I'm quite sure we'd be shocked, but not surprised, that the team losing the turnover battle loses the game far, far more than half the time.

GO BILLS!!!

Buffalo Mia

1st Downs 19 19

Total Yards 339 358

Passing 220 306

Rushing 119 52

Penalties 7-64 7-51

Turnovers 4 1

It's not quite that simple. Turnovers are a reflection of getting beaten in other phases of the game. No better example than Porter running unblocked at Edwards on the safety. If he's properly accounted for at the line, that turnover doesn't happen and we still have a chance in the 4th.

It's not quite that simple. Turnovers are a reflection of getting beaten in other phases of the game. No better example than Porter running unblocked at Edwards on the safety. If he's properly accounted for at the line, that turnover doesn't happen and we still have a chance in the 4th.

I would say that no, the Edwards/Royal fumbles were reflections of nothing but coughing the ball over.