Saved by Zero....

ACor58

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoying as hell I agree, but the "Baby come back" mop commercials are up there too. There's another one that really bothers me too but I can't think of the music to it right now.

Another question. Why does Glade want a pathological liar as their spokesperson?

Annoying as hell I agree, but the "Baby come back" mop commercials are up there too. There's another one that really bothers me too but I can't think of the music to it right now.

Another question. Why does Glade want a pathological liar as their spokesperson?

But with that commercial, at least you get a second to change the channel. The Toyota commercial just slams you in the face immediately with SAVED BY ZERO!!!!! and then you become too disoriented to act fast enough to save yourself.

But with that commercial, at least you get a second to change the channel. The Toyota commercial just slams you in the face immediately with SAVED BY ZERO!!!!! and then you become too disoriented to act fast enough to save yourself.

True. That's why a lot of people just hit the mute button at the beginning of the break.

Depends on how you define "works." Sure people are talking about it (negatively). But is it really selling any cars?

This is what happens "when one thing, one thing leads to another." B-)

Personally I can't hit the mute button fast enough when that freecreditreport.com dung-heap appears on my TV singing his stupid songs... :sick:

Hate that bastage.

Unfortunately Toyota is kicking the ass of our domestic automakers. Big trouble within GM, Ford and Chrysler.

They don't have to factor in $1,500 per car or so to pay for the health care of retired employees and their family members, and don't have to deal with unionized workers.

Yet they normally get MSRP for their vehicles.

Where is Obama here, to change this unfair advantage of this wealthy corporation, support his union campaign contributors, and demand Change? :sick:

B-)

They don't have to factor in $1,500 per car or so to pay for the health care of retired employees and their family members, and don't have to deal with unionized workers.

Yet they normally get MSRP for their vehicles.

Where is Obama here, to change this unfair advantage of this wealthy corporation, support his union campaign contributors, and demand Change? :sick:

B-)

Don't get me started on Barack.

Saved by Zero might be one of the worst ad campaigns of all time. What grown man goes into a studio, sings that awful jingle, and still lives with himself?

A man that just made $100,000+ to sing that jingle for a major advertising campaign with a huge media buy. Not bad for a couple hours of work.

The real question is what self-respecting advertising agency would propose such a horrible idea to a client.