On a more serious note, what is it with you RW crazy's and violenc

He had an Obama bumper sticker on his car. The guy is harmless, yet some idiot decided to vandalize his car in Connecticut. This is politics, not war... if you guys want to continue act that way in the real America, sign up and go to Iraq where there is plenty of unjustified violence, go for it. If you don't have that much guts, show up on a local hockey rink... and view my moniker. Cut out the crap!

Hey, it could have been worse.

The Syracuse bumper stickers is understandable, we use to throw bananas at Patrick Ewing. Actually this was in Ridgefield... the upper crusty part of CT.

You lost a lot of credibility with that. If someone threw a banana at Obama, you would have a stroke! How do you think Ewing felt when he was ducking bananas? If he knew it was liberals chucking those bananas, do you think he would understand?

I never had a banana chucked at me. I did have a milkshake chucked at me by a passing car. I tell you what, even if the person who chucked that milkshake was a registered independent, I would still be mad. :wallbash:

I never had a banana chucked at me. I did have a milkshake chucked at me by a passing car. I tell you what, even if the person who chucked that milkshake was a registered independent, I would still be mad. :wallbash:

Oh, that was me.

But it was back in my communist days, so we're good. Right?

You lost a lot of credibility with that. If someone threw a banana at Obama, you would have a stroke! How do you think Ewing felt when he was ducking bananas? If he knew it was liberals chucking those bananas, do you think he would understand?

I never had a banana chucked at me. I did have a milkshake chucked at me by a passing car. I tell you what, even if the person who chucked that milkshake was a registered independent, I would still be mad. :P

You know you are probably right, but if you have been to a football game lately, had beer thrown over on you, seen all kinds of stuff thrown out of the stands at basketball and hockey games... or if you have listened to a Duke or NC basketball game, it goes with the territory. Back then I agree, things got out of hand. Not saying it is right, but having grown up in Buffalo, I have heard so much worse and I have a caustic sense of humor... generally the Jim Kelly approach. So in some senses calling me a hypocrite is something I can understand...

That being said, on my cousin's deal, there is an investigation and that is what the police are telling the family they think. Luckily, no one was hurt except the car and an innocents lack of understanding why, however, the vandals probably don't know that he is challenged.

I never had a banana chucked at me. I did have a milkshake chucked at me by a passing car. I tell you what, even if the person who chucked that milkshake was a registered independent, I would still be mad. :P

Granted... and I too would be pissed, in fact Ewing used to dish it out and those games always bordered on riots back then. Heck hockey games almost broke out a couple of times. But yep, I didn't always hang out with the most politically correct crowd, (a lot of ethnic insults were thrown about in the old hood in western, NY). Still occasionally hang out with Todd Palin types... good people, but they have their views and sometimes those views go over the line...

Or democrats doing the assaults.

Assault is a little much considering nowhere did said object ever get near one of the players or didn't you watch College BB back then. But there you go again getting off topic. Racist, yep in retrospect it was, didn't think of that way back then, just hated GT....

So you see how easy it is for the young to lose perspective and go off the handle in a mob mentality. That is why it is incumbent for our leaders to stop such divisiveness, something McCain hasn't shown enough of, Palin hasn't at all, she has been generating the foaming at the mouth crap and certain Dem groups are too, so that someone thought a Halloween effigy would be okay. Dems are not defending it, how come the GOP other than McCain still defends its minions.