This loss proves one thing to me

Virgil

The NFL needs to expand the season to 18 games. The Bills lose one game to the Dolphins and we are freaking out. And in all fairness, we should. Each game means way too much where we live and die by each game. While it makes for great, compelling games, it's a bit much.

Also, I learned that this Toronto game now double sucks. Our only chance to even the series is another road game where the snow can't find it's way in. That's bunk.

Robery Royal is a piece.

And how scary is it when the opposing team drops 8 men into coverage almost all game and we can't make 5 yard completions or get a running game going?

But honestly, overall I'm good. I think this is a great game to learn from and I think we will do just that. With the Cardinals game, we could make excuses. Here, we have none and I think it will force this team to get their act together and be that much more ready for the next two. We are still 5-2 and one win away from being halfway to 12-4. We know we have a lot of good pieces. Robert Royal sucks, but hey, what can ya do?

Oh yeah, one last thing. Robert Royal is a spy for the Pats.

The NFL needs to expand the season to 18 games. The Bills lose one game to the Dolphins and we are freaking out. And in all fairness, we should. Each game means way too much where we live and die by each game. While it makes for great, compelling games, it's a bit much.

Also, I learned that this Toronto game now double sucks. Our only chance to even the series is another road game where the snow can't find it's way in. That's bunk.

Robery Royal is a piece.

And how scary is it when the opposing team drops 8 men into coverage almost all game and we can't make 5 yard completions or get a running game going?

But honestly, overall I'm good. I think this is a great game to learn from and I think we will do just that. With the Cardinals game, we could make excuses. Here, we have none and I think it will force this team to get their act together and be that much more ready for the next two. We are still 5-2 and one win away from being halfway to 12-4. We know we have a lot of good pieces. Robert Royal sucks, but hey, what can ya do?

How exactly does this loss make an 18 game schedule imperative? Trust me, people would be acting exactly the same way with 18 games.

Actually, this loss proves several things.

First, as much as I hate New England, Buffalo just loss the division title today. Trust me, Buffalo is playing for a wild card spot now. Buffalo has struggled the last several years against division opponents, and if Buffalo even ties New England for the division, Buffalo has to have a better division record. :sick:

This loss also proves that Buffalo needs desperate help on their offensive and defensive line. First round pick and second round pick should be spent on a center and a solid pass rusher. And, Buffalo should go out and pick up another DE to replace either Denney or Bryan for depth.

The third thing this loss proves is that Buffalo is a good but not upper echleon team yet. Like many Bills fans, I got too excited. Buffalo is still a 9-7 or 10-6 team with a legit shot at the wild card but nothing more. B-)

First, as much as I hate New England, Buffalo just loss the division title today. Trust me, Buffalo is playing for a wild card spot now. Buffalo has struggled the last several years against division opponents, and if Buffalo even ties New England for the division, Buffalo has to have a better division record. :sick:

This loss also proves that Buffalo needs desperate help on their offensive and defensive line. First round pick and second round pick should be spent on a center and a solid pass rusher. And, Buffalo should go out and pick up another DE to replace either Denney or Bryan for depth.

The third thing this loss proves is that Buffalo is a good but not upper echleon team yet. Like many Bills fans, I got too excited. Buffalo is still a 9-7 or 10-6 team with a legit shot at the wild card but nothing more. B-)

New England lost to Miami too chief. In that regard, they don't have a leg up in divisional play. I hope you don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon.

Or the same division record and a better conference record.

And we need the additional two weeks for more freaking out. :sick:

Really, of all the games to go north. B-) I am setting a Bills EZup and fire pit in my yard, plan on all day bbq, running cable lines outside, and flying some Bills flags. I hope we get two feet of snow!

Wearing my '62 Boosters coat to a December Fish snow tailgate is a tradition.

Robery (typo?) Royal is a piece.

Your "royal" remark is a big reason. I also really miss having no TE and no "Sam Gash" type FB.

I hope they learned that losing sucks.

Two more big divisional games coming up. Time to suck it up and move on. I did not expect 5-2 after seven games.

See, I mostly agree with your post, but not fully. I don't agree that Buffalo lost the division title with this game...yet.

Your point about what the Bills need....RIGHT ON.

When this season began, I agreed with your point about the Bills being a 9-7 or 10-6 Wild Card team. I don't agree with that now. Because of injury, the division is open and the Bills have a chance to take advantage of that.

Watch NFL football much?

GO BILLS!!!